Inmobi blocked me, anyone have the same experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inmobi blocked me, anyone have the same experience?

I have been with them for years and never cheated, nor remember cheating on them. Yesterday they emailed me that I was violating their rules.
    Well I can't think of any violation, so I emailed them to be specific and them to show proof. But no reply yet, is inmobi getting admob on us too?

i am also getting the same brother....

Comment

same happened to me yesterday.
      Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Also my account was blocked yesterday

Comment

after i exchange few mails with them my account was activated again..

2 Attachments

Re: [Ticket#102137458] My Account
          Wed, Feb 8, 2012 10:47 PM PST
          Hello ****** ,

Greetings from InMobi!!

We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.We have activated your account and your sites has also been approved.

In case of any query please do write to us.Looking forward to serve you better.

Regards,
          Arkadeep Paul Choudhury
          --
          InMobi Support Engineer
          Learn more about your InMobi account at the InMobi Helpcenter Help Center

Comment

inmobi blocked... how to get my account unblocked??

Comment

Originally posted by soul_reaper View Post
              after i exchange few mails with them my account was activated again..

2 Attachments

Re: [Ticket#102137458] My Account
              Wed, Feb 8, 2012 10:47 PM PST
              Hello ****** ,

Greetings from InMobi!!

We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.We have activated your account and your sites has also been approved.

In case of any query please do write to us.Looking forward to serve you better.

Regards,
              Arkadeep Paul Choudhury
              --
              InMobi Support Engineer
              Learn more about your InMobi account at the InMobi Helpcenter Help Center
              they have not replied me on my mails yet, i have sent emails to they directly after they blocked me.

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
                they have not replied me on my mails yet, i have sent emails to they directly after they blocked me.
                i sent email to helpdesk@inmobi.com
                last email sent was on Tue, Feb 7, 2012 6:56 AM PST :-? then i have not received any response until Wed, Feb 8, 2012 10:47 PM PST :-? so..i waited about a day for them to respond

Comment

Guys, It would be a great help if you could share your exchange messages with inmobi, so we could have idea on what to tell and complain. thanks

BELOW IS EMAIL FROM INMOBI:
                  Hi,

We have checked your account and came to a conclusion that due to violation of contents and guidelines only we have blocked your account.

Regards,
                  Tejinder Singh

This is really stupid, I asked to them give me specific file urls or what but they haven't replied yet.

Comment

received a very strange reply,

they told me that their system has detected that my sites are violating their terms and asked me to send server logs with the traffic which ive sent to inmobi.

and i dont log the traffic which i send to them,

who does it?

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
                      received a very strange reply,

they told me that their system has detected that my sites are violating their terms and asked me to send server logs with the traffic which ive sent to inmobi.

and i dont log the traffic which i send to them,

who does it?
                      same answer for me :-? i told them that this is imposible.. how to log traffic send to inmobi ?? nobody does this :| after i say that they send me last email and activate again my account

Comment

they told me that their system has detected that my sites are violating their terms and asked me to send server logs with the traffic which ive sent to inmobi
                        Now the thing is that they'r system sucks probably that's the reason they are requesting for server logs ) LOL
                        i mean you can log Incomming traffic but not outgoing one .... so my answer would be check your traffic logs and see mine =)) logic ha ? damn ... !
                        This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                        Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                        Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Comment

pls give me idea to get unblock my account....pls

Comment

same thing happened to me too, so i've emailed support but didn't get back ticket id (automated reply) so i've emailed from different email and got ticket id, after couple of emails i have been told they had a technical issue and they are looking in to it.

Called their support and guy said they had a policy change about adult sites. they were ok with adult content before. He said he'll look in to it. I waited for a day but nothing happened, so, I went to twitter and asked to inmobi and their CEO.

Their global marketing manger DM'd me and said my account had illegal click activity. I've said it is not possible, i have dropped traffic to them since 3 weeks due to very low income. He said, he'll look in to it. That night I had same reply as soul_reaper and my account was enabled. But, they disabled all adult sites.

They have rubbish algorithm and I believe ****ed up something in that. On top of that policy change about adult affected many publishers.

Comment

my account was also blocked few days ago. they didnt told any reason just told that i was violating their terms. it sucks. i was using inmobi from may 2009. it was a long time with them. and now i think they are blocking many publishers as admob did in past. it sucks.. ate my 900 dollars

Comment

Working...
                              X