Inmobi blocked me, anyone have the same experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are they still going to pay the earnings for january?

Comment

i email them, and got unblock today..

Comment

3 account paid and 2 account blocked..:S

Comment

Hello Publisher

We regret to inform you that your account with InMobi is blocked permanently.

Why is my account blocked?
          To prevent any unusual or unauthorized activities, we have put stringent rules in place. After careful investigation and scrutiny, it is confirmed that your account is not adhering to InMobi’s terms of service. We are therefore blocking your account in our system. Please note that this cannot be undone.

Any pending earnings or remaining advertiser funds have now been suspended.

If you have any queries, contact helpdesk@inmobi.com.
          - Team InMobi

Comment

Inmobi is 100% Cheater /Fraud/ My Account Ban Without any region
            they Not Pay In (Aprail May June July/2012) And Last Time in August They terminate my account
            There are my one invoice as a ElecticIndia $57.57
            But not paid and $390 suspended by cheater Inmobi
            17/8/2012
            We send mail before deactivation my account they replay "We have some technical issue we paid money in next cycle"
            Please Don't Use Inmobi.com

Added after 8 minutes:

Proof this is inmobi
            Attached Files
            Last edited by akash1702; 17.08.12, 13:03.

Comment

just recieve an email from inmobi today

Hello Publisher,

We regret to inform you that your account with InMobi is blocked permanently.

Why is my account blocked?
              To prevent any unusual or unauthorised activities, we have put stringent rules in place. After careful investigation and scrutiny, it is confirmed that your account is not adhering to InMobi’s terms of service. We are therefore blocking your account in our system. Please note that this cannot be undone.

Any pending earnings or remaining advertiser funds have now been suspended.

If you have any queries, contact helpdesk@inmobi.com.
              - Team InMobi
              Learn more about your InMobi account at the InMobi Helpcenter
              my oh my, cant trust ad network company now, after getting big, they'll just drop small scale publishers

Comment

buzzcity is the best, however it was so hard to reach minimum payout if you don't have much visitors
                Cheap Unlimited Premium Hosting Only 60usd/yr Free Domain Included Or Make A One Time Payment Of 200usd And The Cpanel Will Be Yours Forever (No Free Domain), Contact Us at admin@hostjr.net

Comment

see last page

Added after 2 minutes:

Are you guys certain you've been blocked outright?

Sometimes ad servers crash due to overload. If this were the case, and they didn't already have a proper response set up, this could be the default email sent out to anyone trying to access the server while it was shut down...

OR have you guys already experienced a number of crashes without the "blocked account" email?

In which case this is a new problem...
                  Last edited by TapitZac; 06.09.12, 20:20.

Comment

Naveen Tiwari is a fraud for eating up money that rightfully belongs to mobile publishers. InMobi as a company is a High Value , low on result - a typical faux-pass. First they ate 40 percent of the revenues generated by Publishers, and later ate the remaining 60 percent too. Nothing can be expected from a company that is so greedy. I would like to see InMobi as an institution fail in future - but that may not be possible as they always find more scapegoats to strip off money from!
                    tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                    Easy earning for Indians
                    ---------------------
                    Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
                    goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

We have been a publisher for them for 3 months and generated millions of ads impressions. Then they blocked our account for violating terms and conditions, and when we request for reasons they simply dont reply to our ticket. Well, why and how would we violate their TOS since we use them with Admob meditation and still complies with other network rules.

Inmobi is a dishonest ad network and should be avoided by publishers.

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
                        received a very strange reply,

they told me that their system has detected that my sites are violating their terms and asked me to send server logs with the traffic which ive sent to inmobi.

and i dont log the traffic which i send to them,

who does it?
                        My account also was blocked yesterday with the same reason.

I worked with inmobi for 2 years and send 4 mln. impressions per day.

Comment

How much pending earnings they they have suspended from you? They ripped off more than $2500 from me.

They have ignored all our request for details on the banning. I don't even know what ToS they have decided that I have violated.

I have tried to ring them on Skype (inmobi.adops, inmobi.helpdesk). The first time I ring them, they pick up and answer. I told them the ticket number and they promise to look at it and reply. But then I still receive no reply. After that, they ignore me when I ring them again. I have tried to contact several other inmobi employees through their skype id which I have found on Skype contact directory, but they all ignored me after I told them that our publisher account is blocked. Their employees are full of irresponsible and impolite people.

I don't know how Inmobi still lives up to this day and having their fraudulent business practice uncovered.

We should spread our words to let other publishers know that Inmobi is a scammer.

Edit: Posted this thread url on reddit. Please upvote it to let more publishers be aware of Inmobi the cheater.
                          Inmobi plays dirty by cheating their publishers from pending earnings : advertising

Originally posted by wapmast View Post
                          My account also was blocked yesterday with the same reason.

I worked with inmobi for 2 years and send 4 mln. impressions per day.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	scam.png
Views:	1
Size:	338.5 KB
ID:	110646
                          Last edited by vm.team; 27.09.12, 06:29.

Comment

Try twitter too.Their CEO is on there too. Most of the ad companies are scum bags when it comes to talking to publishers. I have had quite few issues with them couple of years back. Dropping them was best thing i've done!

Comment

Originally posted by asidana View Post
                              Try twitter too.Their CEO is on there too. Most of the ad companies are scum bags when it comes to talking to publishers. I have had quite few issues with them couple of years back. Dropping them was best thing i've done!
                              Fully agree. First they appears to be helpful. But then after they decide to rip us off, they have proved their are truly scum bags by ignoring all our communication.

Here's my tweet about cheater inmobi. Please help to spread it!

Edit: found a blog post that uncover Inmobi fraud from its beginning days Naveen Tewari and InMobi s Complete Untold Story.
                              Last edited by vm.team; 27.09.12, 09:22.

Comment

Originally posted by vm.team View Post
                                Edit: found a blog post that uncover Inmobi fraud from its beginning days Naveen Tewari and InMobi s Complete Untold Story.
                                this blog is made by morse, you can find him here, i was a publisher at inmobi (mkhoj) since its first days, but since my accounts are blocked and they dont reply my support tickets i would recommend NOT to use this ad network if you don't want to lose all your publisher earnings one day, there are many other ad networks with better support and publisher treatment.
                                Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Working...
                                X