Inmobi blocked me, anyone have the same experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morse View Post
    I would like to see InMobi as an institution fail in future - but that may not be possible as they always find more scapegoats to strip off money from!
    If we all spread our words about their wrongdoings, more publishers would be aware of them and avoid them in the future. I think that's the best we can do.

Edit: this is a quora question about Inmobi fraud
    InMobi: Did anyone have a bad experience with Inmobi like us? - Quora
    If you use quora, you could also share your story there to raise more awareness from publishers.

This is a list of publishers case studies featured on their website: Campaign Summaries | InMobi.
    Last edited by vm.team; 27.09.12, 18:11.

Comment

i stumbled onto this because i saw something blowing up my twitter feed, got lead here, and i had to reply. for one, i contacted a few friends within InMobi, to do some fact checking on vm.team's accusations. sorry vm.team, but there's no record of you having any relationship with InMobi, only an email from just 2 days ago. the fact that it was you who created the quora question, it's you who been spamming people on twitter makes me wonder whether you're legitimate at all. and attempting to start a bs smear campaign with baseless accusations after two days? c'mon man. AdMob does the same style of banning for the same reasons. perhaps you're the real fraud, as InMobi has devoted staff to work with its publishers, who work 60-70+ hours/week to maintain those relationships. InMobi employees include people from Yahoo, Google, Amazon, and AT&T, from schools like HBS, UCLA, Virginia Tech, Cal, Stanford...so i highly doubt a fraudulent network could employ such people, much less have partnerships with and clients like Zynga, Marriott, Youtube (Google), Facebook.

and no offense, morse, but your articles scream of pure bias and personal vendetta against Naveen. many of your 'facts' are untrue, and you provide virtually no proof. your story really comes off pretty baseless, and far too similar in structure to other 'true stories' of successful companies that turn out false. provide some actual proof and maybe your story might have some credibility. i don't think softbank would invest $200M in InMobi if there was a such a 'dark past', because investors do their homework.

but hey, what do I know, right? my comments count as much as everyone else's.

Comment

Originally posted by shuffle View Post
        AdMob does the same style of banning for the same reasons.
        Not true, admob blocked accounts for other reasons, also admob were able explain the reason why the account was blocked, admob has never ignored emails/support tickets the way inmobi does it, and admob has paid all pending publisher earnings to most publishers who who were blocked.

InMobi has devoted staff to work with its publishers, who work 60-70+ hours/week to maintain those relationships.
        Many users here, former or current inmobi publishers think different. Inmobis support is very poor and very unprofessional, most people working at InMobi's support don't know anything about mobile web and how the things work.

InMobi employees include people from Yahoo, Google, Amazon, and AT&T, from schools like HBS, UCLA, Virginia Tech, Cal, Stanford...so i highly doubt a fraudulent network could employ such people, much less have partnerships with and clients like Zynga, Marriott, Youtube (Google), Facebook.
        Same as before, inmobi has scammed hundreds small publishers here, even those who has worked with them from the beginning for many years.

i don't think softbank would invest $200M in InMobi if there was a such a 'dark past', because investors do their homework.
        This time they probably didn't their homework, but its their problem now.
        Also i think investors would even invest in a company with dark past and present, as long as it gives a good ROI to them. And it wouldn't affect investors reputation because the info about InMobi's other side is not that much spread around the web. You didn't come here when the first topics about blocked accounts by InMobi appeared in this forum, there are also other forums with similar old topics, but you came here when one blocked publisher made some efforts to spread his bad experience with InMobi around the web, and i would say he did it very well, at least better than all other publishers who are complaining here about InMobi.
        Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

sorry vm.team, but there's no record of you having any relationship with InMobi, only an email from just 2 days ago.
          Oh come on, if they read "an email from just 2 days ago" at all, they will know our relationship with InMobi. We even indicate our blocked user id in the email. At first we sent emails from the blocked account's registered email address, but getting ignored, so we attempt to send them email from a different email address. Still ignored.

No offense, but the fact you mention that "your friends at Inmobi" want to find out who accuse their company, and they find a email from "VM Team" from 2 days ago, and they conclude that "VM Team" has no relationship with InMobi, while our account id can be seen in the first line of the email, is unbelievable. Also you said you could contact your "Inmobi's friends" and gets a reply very quickly, while none of us here could get any words from them. These makes me think whether you are legitimate at all, or you are just an Inmobi's PR person who comes here to defense your company's wrongdoings. So friend, who are you? What relationship do you have with Inmobi?

and attempting to start a bs smear campaign with baseless accusations after two days? c'mon man.
          Now, why the hell do you think I will start a smear campaign with baseless accusations to Inmobi if I'm having no relationship with them? Do I have too much free time? Am I an Admob employee? Am I a VServ employee?

AdMob does the same style of banning for the same reasons. perhaps you're the real fraud, as InMobi has devoted staff to work with its publishers, who work 60-70+ hours/week to maintain those relationships.
          The fact that they ignore they publisher's emails, close their accounts without warnings, and refuse to explain, is extremely unprofessional, which I have never seen from any other ad network. Now, imagine a honest publisher, who allocates half of their traffic to Inmobi ads, but one day sees this email.
          Hello Publisher

We regret to inform you that your account with InMobi is blocked permanently.

Why is my account blocked?
          To prevent any unusual or unauthorised activities, we have put stringent rules in place. After careful investigation and scrutiny, it is confirmed that your account is not adhering to InMobi’s terms of service. We are therefore blocking your account in our system. Please note that this cannot be undone.

Any pending earnings or remaining advertiser funds have now been suspended.

If you have any queries, contact helpdesk@inmobi.com.
          - Team InMobi
          Will they be pissed off and want to know the reasons why their account has been blocked?
          Or do you think all publishers should act like sheep and accept to lose traffics for $0 when their advertising network say - "oh no, you guy have violated our ToS, no money for you guys sorry, and no more questions, we have decided to be so"...

InMobi employees include people from Yahoo, Google, Amazon, and AT&T, from schools like HBS, UCLA, Virginia Tech, Cal, Stanford...so i highly doubt a fraudulent network could employ such people, much less have partnerships with and clients like Zynga, Marriott, Youtube (Google), Facebook.
          Seems like you're truly a PR person, but you're right, the fact that they're big also make me trust them at first, untill I witness their horrible actions to our account, and come to this website to find out there are so many other victims.

and no offense, morse, but your articles scream of pure bias and personal vendetta against Naveen. many of your 'facts' are untrue, and you provide virtually no proof. your story really comes off pretty baseless, and far too similar in structure to other 'true stories' of successful companies that turn out false. provide some actual proof and maybe your story might have some credibility. i don't think softbank would invest $200M in InMobi if there was a such a 'dark past', because investors do their homework.
          I don't know, but your statements have no more credibility at all. Do you have any proof that Morse's facts are untrue? And what facts do you refer to? And will you reply soon and come up with some proofs that no one can validate?

Added after 23 minutes:

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
          Also i think investors would even invest in a company with dark past and present, as long as it gives a good ROI to them. And it wouldn't affect investors reputation because the info about InMobi's other side is not that much spread around the web.
          @GumSlone: I suggest we collect publishers voices who have been scammed to compile a report of Inmobi fraud to send to their investors and the media.
          Last edited by vm.team; 28.09.12, 02:31.

Comment

@Vm.team,
            Yes, you have done great job, we are with you. I am a inmobi publisher since 8 months, but yesterday i saw my account is banned.

We are with you. I will never come back to this mobile world...bcoz i learned one thing...I will not do those things which is not CONTROLLABLE by me.

I wasted uncountable time in it...but from now i quit, i am doing computer science hons, and i know no one can cheat me here... :'(

Comment

My account is also banned But there is only 9 usd in my account hahahahaahahha **** of inmobi go to hell
              HUNT

Comment

Not true, admob blocked accounts for other reasons, also admob were able explain the reason why the account was blocked, admob has never ignored emails/support tickets the way inmobi does it, and admob has paid all pending publisher earnings to most publishers who who were blocked.
                Right...AdMob has far less support staff than InMobi. They don't even do much to update or optimize their network. Most publishers I know, use AdMob as one of their last calls on an ad request (if they're integrated in multiple networks, which 80% of them are) because their network's so archaic and simple. My buddy in InMobi is part of partner management, dealing with publishers constantly, ranging from technical to performance issues, and he's just one of an entire team that only handles a small part of an entire region. In fact, he was telling me of a story how one publisher explained they didn't have a great experience with InMobi, and after a single phone call, convinced the publisher to reconnect to InMobi's network. Not to mention, 2 days for a response is such a short metric to hold a company by, especially when they're working with thousands of publishers. AdMob and InMobi block publishers who violate the respective agreements, which includes, but is not limited to, fraud. These agreements can be enforced legally for both sides.

In addition, developers are not completely innocent and there's two sides to every story. Such an assumption is biased and naive. There is such thing as fraud activity on the publisher side, like fraudulent clicks. InMobi usually would block publishers because fraudulent clicks, especially in the self-serve platform, and thus publishers wouldn't be owed anything.

Many users here, former or current inmobi publishers think different. Inmobis support is very poor and very unprofessional, most people working at InMobi's support don't know anything about mobile web and how the things work.
                Actually, they know the mobile web and app ecosystem pretty well. They wouldn't be #2 to AdMob globally if they didn't. Even Millennial doesn't have the reach they do. My friend in InMobi probably knows more about the mobile sphere than most developers, let alone Silicon Valley. Maybe you should try visiting their office, and see for yourself. Oh, and a lot of their research is cited by news media, tech companies, and research firms. Some of their staff come from Nielsen.

Same as before, inmobi has scammed hundreds small publishers here, even those who has worked with them from the beginning for many years.
                Right, I'm curious to wonder how many people have actually taken any legal action, since agreements are legally binding. If they 'scammed' as many people as supposedly alleged, it would be a major legal issue for InMobi. If developers who were supposedly scammed have any legal basis, try a class action lawsuit.

Also i think investors would even invest in a company with dark past and present, as long as it gives a good ROI to them. And it wouldn't affect investors reputation because the info about InMobi's other side is not that much spread around the web. You didn't come here when the first topics about blocked accounts by InMobi appeared in this forum, there are also other forums with similar old topics, but you came here when one blocked publisher made some efforts to spread his bad experience with InMobi around the web, and i would say he did it very well, at least better than all other publishers who are complaining here about InMobi.
                "Probably"? You clearly do not know how Japanese do business, nor do you know much about venture capitalism. Japanese investors are not like American investors and are far from solely money motivated. More times than not, they are extremely professional, and are sticklers for tradition on a personal and business level. They don't make decisions solely on money, they're people first. Especially given financial industry's bad rep after 2008, making shady and risky investments would be incredibly stupid. Also, Softbank's made investments in tech companies such as Zynga, Gilt Groupe, Burstly, and the Huffington Post...I think they know what they're doing. And "info" about InMobi's other side comes off as hearsay and anecdotal, lacking proof, and evaluating such as "facts" without heavy research and qualification is ignorant and short-sighted.

He's doing it very well? He's spamming people around Twitter, that's not raising awareness like some do-gooder, that's harassing people because of his own personal discontent...it's personally motivated masking as intentions "for the greater good". His bad experience may not even be real. Like I said, I had my friend look into it (he took these claims VERY seriously) and he determined that there wasn't any record of a relationship, other than a single email. Even if vm.team was using the self-serve, there would be some record of his association, which there is not. $2500 is chump change for a company of InMobi's size, scamming over such a small amount is not worthwhile. To think they care about scamming $2500 from someone is awfully naive, and self-centered. InMobi has great relationships with thousands of publishers. vm.team is only raising 'awareness' to be vindictive.

Also, my contact in InMobi told me such tweeting campaigns aren't new. There's always someone who wants to shout and harass when they're disgruntled. It's not that revolutionary, it's annoying and stupid. Like I already said, vm.team and others should seek legal counsel if they really believe they have a case.

But whatever man, I've done my research, followed up with my contacts, and made my judgments. I know my findings have actual weight, so I don't need your validation. I just thought I'd drop my two cents. Disregard me if you wish.

Comment

$2500 is not much, but when this topic was created they blocked around 100 or more accounts, and there were some publishers with a way higher earnings than 2,5k,

lets say 2500 average earnings * 100 blocked publishers per their blocking wave = 250k revenue, this is much, and i'm more than sure that they have not refunded this money back to advertisers, and after all they show to investors how much more profit they made this month.

and unfortunately your friend who knows more about the mobile sphere than most developers has never replied on my support tickets, replies which i received were very unprofessional, for some replies they took more than 2 weeks, other tickets they didn't reply at all.

Comment

Originally posted by vm.team View Post
                    Oh come on, if they read "an email from just 2 days ago" at all, they will know our relationship with InMobi. We even indicate our blocked user id in the email. At first we sent emails from the blocked account's registered email address, but getting ignored, so we attempt to send them email from a different email address. Still ignored.

No offense, but the fact you mention that "your friends at Inmobi" want to find out who accuse their company, and they find a email from "VM Team" from 2 days ago, and they conclude that "VM Team" has no relationship with InMobi, while our account id can be seen in the first line of the email, is unbelievable. Also you said you could contact your "Inmobi's friends" and gets a reply very quickly, while none of us here could get any words from them. These makes me think whether you are legitimate at all, or you are just an Inmobi's PR person who comes here to defense your company's wrongdoings. So friend, who are you? What relationship do you have with Inmobi?
                    I'm pretty heavily involved in the California startup community. In fact, I work in Silicon Valley for a startup, and I have a pretty extensive network of people working in a lot tech companies. I have friends working for Iddiction, Aeria Games, SceneShot (recently released app), Google, Facebook, Niciria (recently acquired by VMWare), Symantec, Tiny Co...just to name a few. My friend worked for AppGalleries, a small startup recently acquired by InMobi. I've also met some of his 'new' coworkers, and have made friends with them, so that's as much as my relationship to InMobi goes. Your accusations are cute though. Pay better attention.

Now, why the hell do you think I will start a smear campaign with baseless accusations to Inmobi if I'm having no relationship with them? Do I have too much free time? Am I an Admob employee? Am I a VServ employee?

The fact that they ignore they publisher's emails, close their accounts without warnings, and refuse to explain, is extremely unprofessional, which I have never seen from any other ad network. Now, imagine a honest publisher, who allocates half of their traffic to Inmobi ads, but one day sees this email
                    Hello Publisher

We regret to inform you that your account with InMobi is blocked permanently.

Why is my account blocked?
                    To prevent any unusual or unauthorised activities, we have put stringent rules in place. After careful investigation and scrutiny, it is confirmed that your account is not adhering to InMobi’s terms of service. We are therefore blocking your account in our system. Please note that this cannot be undone.

Any pending earnings or remaining advertiser funds have now been suspended.

If you have any queries, contact helpdesk@inmobi.com.
                    - Team InMobi
                    Will they be pissed off and want to know the reasons why their account has been blocked?
                    Or do you think all publishers should act like sheep and accept to lose traffics for $0 when their advertising network say - "oh no, you guy have violated our ToS, no money for you guys sorry, and no more questions, we have decided to be so"...

Seems like you're truly a PR person, but you're right, the fact that they're big also make me trust them at first, untill I witness their horrible actions to our account, and come to this website to find out there are so many other victims.

I don't know, but your statements have no more credibility at all. Do you have any proof that Morse's facts are untrue? And what facts do you refer to? And will you reply soon and come up with some proofs that no one can validate?
                    I think you're someone who has a personal issue against a company and is making dramatic claims to get attention, attempting to cast yourself like some whistleblower. Like I've said, if you think you've really got a case, seek legal counsel. Don't act like some 5 year old, crying and shouting.

You're right, you can disregard my comments just as easily as I disregard Morse's. But I don't need your validation to know my findings are solid. I looked up several of the people I met at InMobi on LinkedIn, Facebook, I know what schools they've gone to, where they've worked. Maybe you should try doing the same and look them up. Hell, try visiting an office of theirs, they have 25 of them around the world.

Oh, and if Morse's accusations had any concrete proof, he should've taken it to the public. Obviously, either his proof wasn't very solid or he never even tried. In either case, I wonder why...

@GumSlone: I suggest we collect publishers voices who have been scammed to compile a report of Inmobi fraud to send to their investors and the media.
                    Good luck with that. Do remember to mention you started this over $2500 against a company that's well worth 100,000 times that. Don't take their laughter personally. Or try to assemble a class action suit with other developers supposedly scammed, I wish you the best of luck. Do remember to double check the terms of service, because the minute a lawyer finds you did violate something, your case is dead.

Plus, you didn't include your account ID on your quote of your email from InMobi...that's interesting, why not prove you have an account. Also, you speak as though you've been bombed by a Predator drone, way to be overdramatic. There's no way I can someone like you seriously.

Again, I said my two cents. I really don't care what you think. But like I've said, you really think you have a legitimate case, seek a lawyer. I wish you the best of luck.

Added after 9 minutes:

Last post, because I stopped caring a while ago.

$2500 is not much, but when this topic was created they blocked around 100 or more accounts, and there were some publishers with a way higher earnings than 2,5k,

lets say 2500 average earnings * 100 blocked publishers per their blocking wave = 250k revenue, this is much, and i'm more than sure that they have not refunded this money back to advertisers, and after all they show to investors how much more profit they made this month.
                    Actually, they only bill advertisers on qualified clicks, not fraudulent ones. Your equation is incredibly speculative. Not to mention, they have to show investors the exact breakdown of their revenue. Considering InMobi is likely to go public in the near future, the SEC will review their revenue, and post-IPO, all revenue information will be public. Accusing them of scamming 250k is pretty big claim, and if they indeed did, it couldn't be hidden from their investors.

and unfortunately your friend who knows more about the mobile sphere than most developers has never replied on my support tickets, replies which i received were very unprofessional, for some replies they took more than 2 weeks, other tickets they didn't reply at all.
                    I love how you decide to blame my friend with your issues, considering he came on board only months ago. He works with the publishers that have been assigned to him, not just random inquiries. Way to completely disregard the fact you emailed a support desk that probably tries to go through thousands of such emails everyday, a team that's probably overwhelmed as it is.

Like I said, get a lawyer. Prove your scam accusations in court. Let the judge and jury decide. Or will you accuse them of scamming you too?
                    Last edited by shuffle; 28.09.12, 04:50.

Comment

I don't blame your friend but i blame inmobi's support which was very bad before your super friend came to them, now i guess InMobis support is much better because they have your "friend" in team.
                      And also my account was not blocked because of fraud clicks as many other accounts here, if you will read previous pages you will find out that account was probably blocked because of parked domains, that the clicks/ad requests came from different domains, what was wasn't a big problem in previous 3 years when i was publishing with them, but after i described everything, the support boy told me that they will get back to me later what never happened, all emails sent to them later were simply ignored, the clicks were 100% valid and i'm pretty sure that advertisers have paid for those clicks.
                      quantity over quality, for me as a publisher, inmobi is now more quantity than a quality ad network, back in past (mkhoj times) they did it much better with less sophisticated site and tools.

Thats my story,
                      now i'm happy with other ad networks, they are smaller but they have a way better support and treat their publishers much better.

I hope inmobi/"your friends" pay you well for your efforts to defend them or else i don't understand why you writing so much trying to protect them and to prove that we all here are wrong.

Comment

I'm pretty heavily involved in the California startup community. In fact, I work in Silicon Valley for a startup, and I have a pretty extensive network of people working in a lot tech companies. I have friends working for Iddiction, Aeria Games, SceneShot (recently released app), Google, Facebook, Niciria (recently acquired by VMWare), Symantec, Tiny Co...just to name a few. My friend worked for AppGalleries, a small startup recently acquired by InMobi. I've also met some of his 'new' coworkers, and have made friends with them, so that's as much as my relationship to InMobi goes. Your accusations are cute though. Pay better attention.
                        You came to a public forum and try to protect a company as if you know them really well, so it's normal that people accuse you're a PR guy. Good that now you say who you are, if what you say is right.

I think you're someone who has a personal issue against a company and is making dramatic claims to get attention, attempting to cast yourself like some whistleblower. Like I've said, if you think you've really got a case, seek legal counsel. Don't act like some 5 year old, crying and shouting.
                        Great, now you launch a personal attack on me as a start for your argument. Is this how your normally argue with people?

You're right, you can disregard my comments just as easily as I disregard Morse's. But I don't need your validation to know my findings are solid. I looked up several of the people I met at InMobi on LinkedIn, Facebook, I know what schools they've gone to, where they've worked. Maybe you should try doing the same and look them up. Hell, try visiting an office of theirs, they have 25 of them around the world.
                        Thanks for your advice. So if I send email to them, ring them and they still ignore me, I have to fly to their office, and get a walk-in support? What if their security personnel push me out?

Good luck with that. Do remember to mention you started this over $2500 against a company that's well worth 100,000 times that. Don't take their laughter personally. Or try to assemble a class action suit with other
                        developers supposedly scammed, I wish you the best of luck. Do remember to double check the terms of service, because the minute a lawyer finds you did violate something, your case is dead.
                        Thanks again. I don't have enough resource and time to hire a lawyer or to assemble a class action suit. And I guess many other developers here are the same too. Would you hire a lawyer if you lost just $2500 on your business? All I want is fairness.

Plus, you didn't include your account ID on your quote of your email from InMobi...that's interesting, why not prove you have an account. Also, you speak as though you've been bombed by a Predator drone, way to be overdramatic. There's no way I can someone like you seriously.
                        Again, you try to attack me personally to make your point appear more valid. There's no way I can someone like you seriously either. What school are you from mister? What is your education?

I don't want to post my account publicly on this forum since the registered email address is a personal email address. But here's the content of my email:
                        Hi Inmobi helpdesk,

Our company's publisher account (*************@gmail.com) has been blocked. We are certain that we have complied to all of Inmobi terms and conditions.

Please give us the reason why you block our account, or at least if you want to close our account, please pay us our legitimate earnings earned through your system.

Best Regards,
                        VM Team
                        You said you have a friend in Inmobi support team, would you mind to give me his email so that I could get a real reply from them on my case?

Actually, they only bill advertisers on qualified clicks, not fraudulent ones.
                        I don't even know if our team's account has been blocked by fraudulent clicks, illegal content, or whatever other reasons. They never told me. Do you think they should at least tell me what it is, my friend?
                        Let's suppose there's some fraudulent clicks activity; it could commited by our competitors or the advertisers competitors. If they bill advertisers on qualified clicks, why don't they pay us on qualified clicks, but rip off all our earnings?

Like I said, I had my friend look into it (he took these claims VERY seriously) and he determined that there wasn't any record of a relationship, other than a single email.
                        So I post my email content above, probably it was auto blocked by the Inmobi Helpdesk Anti Publisher bot, so that your friend never see it? If you give me your friend contact, I could send him our account id cause I don't want to post it here.

Even if vm.team was using the self-serve, there would be some record of his association, which there is not. $2500 is chump change for a company of InMobi's size, scamming over such a small amount is not worthwhile. To think they care about scamming $2500 from someone is awfully naive, and self-centered.
                        It's not about money, it's about fairness man. Maybe they do not scam $2500 from me, but why don't they tell me why do they block my account and let me appeal?

InMobi has great relationships with thousands of publishers.
                        Agree, and they scammed the rest.

Actually, they know the mobile web and app ecosystem pretty well. They wouldn't be #2 to AdMob globally if they didn't. Even Millennial doesn't have the reach they do. My friend in InMobi probably knows more about the mobile sphere than most developers, let alone Silicon Valley. Maybe you should try visiting their office, and see for yourself. Oh, and a lot of their research is cited by news media, tech companies, and research firms. Some of their staff come from Nielsen.
                        Your friend really told you a lot about his company hah. Or are you and your friend the same person?

Comment

InMobi Truly Sux

Hi Everyone,

I am Vicky, I am a representative from network of sites like o2cinemas.com, mp4mobilemovies.net and tamilmobilemovies.co.in.

I had had a very long relationship with inmobi infact since its infancy i have been working with inmobi. I was in touch with amit gupta, atul, naveen himself and many more over there long back, with all three sites, we had been providing more than 200 million+ impressions per month to inmobi. Everything was working fine when one day inmobi out of blue blocked all three of my accounts without any prior warning or any valid reason. I had a long 2+ years partnership with inmobi and had always received prompt payments and everything.

All i requested to inmobi was to provide me the proof of anything wrong or invalid or violations i have performed according to them, but they have become so unprofessional that they have even stopped replying any more. I am fed up of mailing them every now and then, only once did they reply and told me (more of) in very unprofessional manner saying "you and your account have been permanently blocked from inmobi", i just don't understand how can inmobi even think to do like this. It surely shows, what they are trying to do, grabbing bigger publishers and eating out their hard earned money. I have lost almost $21K in my all three accounts, and now we can imagine how much inmobi has already grabbed of other publishers.

I was always fair with inmobi from the beginning, i don't understand what makes them like this, that they had to do like this, inspite of having a good investment from all over the world, why does inmobi cheats publisher and hold their hard earned revenue. All i asked to inmobi was to provide me any valid proof of the same, but they never replied to my this question and further stopped replying to my mails.

I surely would never ever recommend inmobi to any of my publisher friends, to keep them safe of future suspension. I don't know if writing this here would make any difference to them, but i hope it would enlighten others about the bad notions of inmobi.

Thanks,
                          Vicky

Comment

I read the whole thread, and a few others about this during the time.
                            I have no experience with this type of business, but i have a lot of business with all kinds of other companies (trading, export-import, services, consulting), trusts (business and one financial), clusters (Hidro power and wood)...
                            Things here are clear and simple, the company is trying to (in best case) develop it self in the way that charge advertising service and publishers are not paid. Period.
                            Classical example of fraudulent company which btw can't last for long.
                            <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

Once your account blocked all emails from registered account email and all email that mentions registered account gets blocked by inmobi. support doesn't even see them.

I have had this few times. only way to get through was to use different email accounts and not to mention anything about blocked account.

I don't think they are here to scam but they sure very incompetent when it comes to handling invalid clicks. their algorithm (that's what they call it but i thinks it is a lot of crap to make it look complicated) is rubbish and marks your account even if your traffic increases or decreases.

To me it looks like their ad server/code is written buy bunch clueless muppets

Comment

Dear Shuffle,
                                I would like to know, for how long have you been working at InMobi? And if you are not working with them and your source of information is "your friends at InMobi", then please do tell us, for how long have your friends been working with InMobi? I and GumSlone have been aware of the network and seen its growth right from the days when it was known as mKhoj. Honestly the InMobi engineering teams pants are so full of sh** that GumSlone himself at one point of time provided a better ad code to integrate. Our words carry more legitimacy than the BS that you have poured out here just because you got to know about InMobi very recently (thanks to all their marketing efforts at the cost of valid publishers). As far as your accusation about my personal vendetta goes, I really have not met Naveen Tewari personally, nor do I intend to meet him. He ate my valid publisher earnings so for me he is a con, scamster a bloody low life cheat! Its my personal opinion about him and his company and you sir/maam/transgender (i do not care who you maybe) have no right to reject my views or opinions coz you are not going to pay me my publisher earning. You can purport loads of hyphenated financial jargon about inmobi valuations and more, but the basic logic remains - if inmobi is so big, so great, so god damn good then why does it not pay its publisher their valid claim? If they pay us our dues, we will Shut UP! Do you have a list of websites that mKhoj started to initially publish its ad campaigns on? if you do not then its best that you "STFU". If you are so pained by the InMobi expose then why dont you pay us publishers the valid payment ? If you cannot then I recommend you to mind you own business.
                                tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                                Easy earning for Indians
                                ---------------------
                                Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
                                goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Working...
                                X