Inmobi blocked me, anyone have the same experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i fu ck inmobi without reson block my 2 account

Comment

Well, they temporary reactivated my account, they told me there were ad requests from other sites aside from the site being registered. So I hope this helps.

Comment

received another reply from them:

Our systems have identified that requests apart from the site that is registered with InMobi under your account. On this context there is a threshold that our systems allow this process to happen, since the number of requests exceeded this threshold, the account was suspended automatically. In this regard, we request you to ensure that the InMobi provided site id is used only on the site registered with and is not being used on any other site. This was the reason due to which the action was initiated.
        so probably if you have parked different domains to your site and send valid traffic to inmobi their system will block you.

well here is a small tweak to inmobis code which would solve this problem with parked domains:

change

PHP Code:
          array_push(  $mkhoj_pdata'h-page-url=' rawurlencode($mkhoj_prot .

'://' $vars['http-host'] . $vars['request-uri']) ); 
        to

PHP Code:
        array_push(  $mkhoj_pdata'h-page-url=' rawurlencode($mkhoj_prot .                 '://your-domain.com'  $vars['request-uri']) ); 
        i'm not sure if this tweak wouldnt be against inmobis terms, but imo this will work with parked domains, and their system will not block you.
        Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

So you got account unblocked?

Comment

Originally posted by Malka1 View Post
            So you got account unblocked?
            no, its still blocked.

Comment

My account was also blocked today and i see no reazon for it. Already sent an e-mail to ask why but has usual, the reply's only happen a few days after. Let's see what happens.

Comment

my account blocked today ****, waiting for thm to mail me or i will contact them today noon

Comment

Originally posted by f1chandru View Post
                  my account blocked today ****, waiting for thm to mail me or i will contact them today noon
                  Did you remember you sing in date ? How long do you work with them ? Also how many impression did you send per day ?
                  This is just interesting for me for analyzing

Comment

more than 3years old acc, impression 150k per day

Comment

more than 3years old acc, impression 150k per day
                      Very strange .... Maybe you have high ctr ?

Comment

InMobi blocked my account too! But the problem is I used InMobi for my Android app. I sent them an email to ask why they block my accout. They reply:

we request you to send us logs of all the traffic sent to InMobi from your hosting server, for the last few days just before your account was blocked.
                        What the hell are they thinking? What is "your hosting server"? It's an Android app, not website!!! How can I log the traffic sent to InMobi from an Android app? I'm sure nobody can. It seems InMobi just kill developers to rob their money. That's a great business, huh?

Comment

Your account has been blocked
                          wow ,mine too !
                          INmobi SUX !
                          Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

Yup blocked me too!!

Inmobi pending $2063.

Comment

they r responding in facebook , post ur comments, we dnt have lot of options(reliable advertising companies) so post there to reply our mails and stop this nonsense suspensions

Comment

they r responding in facebook , post ur comments, we dnt have lot of options(reliable advertising companies) so post there to reply our mails and stop this nonsense suspensions
                                they removed all the publisher complains about blocked account and bad helpdesk support from their facebook group,

well you can write your problems here:
                                Code:
                                http://inmobi-sucks.com
                                Added after 33 minutes:

probably to delete a complain is much easier than to give a reply on it.
                                Last edited by GumSlone; 23.02.12, 10:56.

Comment

Working...
                                X