X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dev ive had it with this retard for one night ill chat to ya tomorrow

Comment

that rite mask he buliies everyone an likes to think he better than everyone else when he gets jealous he bullies an threatens them see ya later mask aint got no time for the abuser he always wants attention lol

Comment

yeah me too, am laughing a lil now i feel i have proved my point well enough for now.

EDIT: giggles at the lame post above.

GumSlone you should ban this idiot.. if you can't see whats going on your all BLiND.

Comment

oh ffs here we go again
          normally i dont rise to and stay out of this sort of crap but this has been going on for far too long now few examples here of the ban reasons subzero has given to a few users here

1st is chatabox
          Code:
          http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/4/6/7/f_Screen01m_bc40c38.jpg
          2nd is ebonywolf
          Code:
          http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/4/6/7/f_Screen02m_7a6dd54.jpg
          3rd is me
          Code:
          http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/4/6/7/f_Screen03m_0dff994.jpg
          4th whitewarrior
          Code:
          http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/4/6/7/f_Screen04m_3328057.jpg
          now what sort of resons are them? copyrighting others? noob? loser? that's just stupid i really hope gumslone looks at the staff logs here, last mod action i did was banning sub from the shoutbox around 2 weeks ago after he was messing with some image on a ssl secured page he would of done the same if i did it so i waved the **** it flag and tbh i don't really care if i lose my staff status here as this site has turned into one big pile of **** with all the lack of respect towards users and what not

now i can expect the of reply you will give me grimsbabe and sub also for that matter like the usual "bitchy your a slag get a life you noob" blah blah crap and imo you should really change your name to vicky ****ing pollard as you sure act like her and tbh i couldn't give a flying **** what get's said about me i can ignore it and not like i havn't been called it before

anyhow now for once i have never been rude to you or sub it's only when you are rude to me and others here, can't expect ppl to just not do **** all when thrown that sort of crap in thier faces

now i'm willing to do this but are we all going to behave like civil human beings and if no polite words can be said to one another just ignore each other from now on? as this argueing jibber jabber bull**** is really ****ing up this site for not only yourself's and gumslone but for the innocent users who come here

so please just give it all a rest for good!!!

Comment

Ah thank god. A normal person. Thanks for your comment amy.

Now thats the kind of post i expect from you grim/sub. Otherwise your argument is invalid and just based on fiction. You carrying this **** on and on for such a long time has finally backfired.. you don't like me because I KNOW WHAT YOUR REALLY LIKE... not the other way around like you suggest.

The amount of proof against you in this topic is emense and there is no getting out of this one.

NUFF SAiD, now please leave me alone to avoid continuing this and making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Comment

not innocent yaself amylee the **** u give me an my bf in the past an the reason why he banned u cos the **** u all give him my bf will give bk wat ya all give him he treats ppl how they treat him iv started cos i wont have no guy threatening me an calling me names i got every rite to defend myself wappy ya a 5yr old go in sof an ya see im not subzero but why should i prove myself u lot think ya better than everyone else as for wappy my sites r better than everyone else thats all u say on here u can run me an my bf down buts its bout time ya stopped abusing others an crying to make others look bad

Comment

Dont behave like loosers if u nt better than subzero and grim-babe u jackasses lol

Comment

dont care wappy its all in the shout an inbox i dont cry like you it shows how sad u r making up lies from ya own lies u even admitted wat ya said an got it deleted hiding behind names with h20 is not big we both no wat ya said ya can lie all ya like the truth never lies

Comment

not innocent yaself amylee the **** u give me an my bf in the past an the reason why he banned u cos the **** u all give him my bf will give bk wat ya all give him he treats ppl how they treat him iv started cos i wont have no guy threatening me an calling me names i got every rite to defend myself wappy ya a 5yr old go in sof an ya see im not subzero but why should i prove myself u lot think ya better than everyone else as for wappy my sites r better than everyone else thats all u say on here u can run me an my bf down buts its bout time ya stopped abusing others an crying to make others look bad[/b]
                    I don't say anything about my sites. And please stop ignoring the massive amount of proof we just presented to you, you can't backup anything at all that you are claiming and don't have a leg to stand on.

I never threatened you either... that was a promise.. if you attack me i will put you on your back. Self defence is legal in england. Anything i have said to you has come AFTER some random bull**** from you grim/sub0zero.

And who are these others? I have hundreds of hosted sites and happy v.i.p customers etc... other than you. Who is saying this?? NOBODY! I WONDER WHY????

and for the tenth time i used another nick to ACCESS THE SHOUTBOX after YOU BANNED ME!!!!!

Unless you got screenshots of this stealing or whatever your trying to say i do then stop posting. I have done nothing at all wrong, im not denying calling you a whore but the fact you deserved it, are not even female and using a fake nick kinda makes it ok....

Im starting to think you might have multiple personality diss-order, one of my ex gf's sisters had it.. very strange lol.

Comment

not innocent yaself amylee the **** u give me an my bf in the past an the reason why he banned u cos the **** u all give him my bf will give bk wat ya all give him he treats ppl how they treat him iv started cos i wont have no guy threatening me an calling me names i got every rite to defend myself wappy ya a 5yr old go in sof an ya see im not subzero but why should i prove myself u lot think ya better than everyone else as for wappy my sites r better than everyone else thats all u say on here u can run me an my bf down buts its bout time ya stopped abusing others an crying to make others look bad[/b]
                      i know i'm not ****ing innocent nobody is here, fact is like you i'm just hitting back the abuse i'm recieving also absolutley nothing wrong with that but it's just ignorant to say it's just you who is on the recieving end of it all 
                      and since i've provided proof of what your "bf" has done to me and others so it's only fair to provide proof of what i and other people have done to you and subzero

i have never disabled your shouting ability, your posting permissions or even your account REGARDLESS of how you act on the forum towards me and other people and i have had grounds to do just those things but i didn't just because of the fact it will flare up tempers again ****ty descision but it worked none the less

now i am not trying to argue with you i'm just asking for everyone to just drop all this crap once and for all

Comment

Hey lol so u accepted u are looser.Accessing other name to do shouts shows it's you who have no leg to stand on.
                        P.S. U call grim babe and subzero 1 person i wonder how many girls id u made to trap guyz lol.

Comment

Amy they/him been at it got years.. is a way of life and fun for them to cause upset and rumors. GumSlone will probably ignore this post, he will stop being a dick for a couple of weeks then it will start all over again. I done nothing at all to them ever, and certinally NEVER stolen and scripts or stuff from them/him.

I always wondered why there were not more serious coderz here.. now we all know why.

IT CALLED SLANDER... SHOULD SUE THE CUNT FOR POTENTIAL LOSS OF EARNINGS. THIS IS BULL****.

Hey lol so u accepted u are looser.Accessing other name to do shouts shows it's you who have no leg to stand on.
                          P.S. U call grim babe and subzero 1 person i wonder how many girls id u made to trap guyz lol.[/b]
                          All that was explained in first post.. (for 11th time)

Comment

who called me a whore an would cut me open u did u lair u cant admit it cos u was hiding behind ya name after ya said all that went crying to gumslone funny how u put all the blame on me an my bf if we r such trouble makers gumslone would of banned us along time ago but no cos ya at faullt but ya think ya so fkin perfect ya say in uk but in my country ya no wat they do with males who bully females cos that wat ya r it shows wat a liar u r ya trying to cover up wat ya said u have tortured my bf for yrs ya a sad 5yr old like a broken toy im outta here ya sit on here 5yrs time fighting someone else cos that wat ya r a bully an covering up ya lies sad man evryone on sof will see wat a cunt u r an will see im not subzero ya gonna be a very sorry man with the trouble ya caused u got no respect for anyone not even yaself u lot can blame me an my bf cos its easy not to admit ya own faults i no how low ya go to threatened bully an lie against a female wappy an hide behind names to do it

Comment

If you look three posts above you will see i clearly admit it and give reasons.

Again your going off on a tangent to avoid the real issue here.

And tourtured your boyfriend for years.. i have proved time and time again he has made lies and rumours about me, my scripts, etc etc... your lying. And you can even quote one post where i have done this without being attacked first. So until you can (which you can't because its bollox) shut the **** up. Your very tedious to talk to.

You talk pure rubbish, as i say i want to be left alone. I have never once tried to bug you or hack tour sites etc.. but i can if you like?? As reasoning is clearly not working.. you know full well you instigated all this. I actually feel a bit sorry for you, you must be very lonely.

Your just repeating your self sub0zero.. remember i am used to your never ending flame wars i know you a mile off and its getting silly now.. Even after i was polite to you the other night and on my forum after all the **** you have done to me here.

and stop suggesting your going to carry this on. YOU ARE IN THE WRONG, YOU ARE CAUSING TROUBLE. GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD YOU RETARDED BITCH

oh and more threats.. show what yuou like to your 30 member site.. put anything slanderous and i will take you to court i had enough of this. Also i will DIGG this topic and put its link on every site i own and every traffic exchange i use so EVERYONE can see this. Just stop now. This was all sorted until you started itup again tonight.

Comment

Dev lol you so proud of ya self.You think calling some-one whore cool.I know sof is better than anything and you jealous of subzero and grim-babe.But calling some one whore just because of that clears everything what type of codes and scripts you can make.Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X