Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u look a idiot with ya other name bad mouthing me shows how low ya go to hide hahaha an abuse me ya true colours show ya nothing but a dick

Comment

bully liar an afake shows ya true colours its easy to blame me an my bf cos ya cant admit ya faults now ya thought calling me subzero an a whore ya get a way with it oh not forgetting ya cut me up an running to gumslone after wat ya had said look at ya own faults before u bully us[/b]
      How on earth can i bully ppl i don't know? And i think its obvious who is the liar here.. got any proof of any of this? If not then conversation over.

As i keep saying i want nothing to do with you. And stop changing the subject.

If any potential customers believe this slander i can provide real customer testimonals from REAL ppl i have sold to or traded with. END OF.

Comment

keep copying wat i said i dont cry u calling me a whore an said ya cut me is how low ya r then cryng to gumslone remember who called me names threatened me an went to gumslone telling tales ya fight with anyone an make up names to make out how great u r ya a bully a loser a nobody it showes how low ya get to pick on a female its easier for u to call me subzero so ya dont think wat a cunt u r picking on females sad man an u lie behind the truth an make me an my bf look bad.

Comment

Your talking pure crap. and your MALE!!!!!

All your doing is repeating the same crap i have explained ALL this above.

Comment

geeese how many times to i have to tell this idiot i aint dev, lol, garry close this

Comment

truth hurts lolya gonna a look a complete fool in the end ya met ya match now noob

Comment

I'm a retard, need go to hell

Comment

1. you talk pure crap
                  2. you have no proof
                  3. i have proved/quoted everything i have said in this post and you don't have a leg to stand on.
                  4. I repeat, please drop your obsession with me. Thanks

And if you want proof of me and ebonywolf not being the same person you can clearly see he is a mod on one of my sites. Yes i have changed my nick a few times over the years but only due to site names etc.. its really non of your business allen.

Comment

thats funny ya think im subzero ya gonna look stupid oh im sure gumslone still has the shout wat ya said ya trying to deny wat a male bully ya really r oh poor innocent wappy with all his names ya dont like it ya true colours r showing ya a liar an bully an earlier ya said ya did say that stuff now ya trying to make me an my bf look stupid dumb ass it will all fall bk on ya face

Comment

What rubbish we all know grim-babe and sub zero not one person.And we know they are too good that's why people jealous of them.People also know there is no cool code maker like sub zero so they are even more jealous.I had seen sof and seen how people copy that site.And 1 more thing calling a woman whore shows what ur family is like and what type of upbringing you got.Just because some one better than you it dont mean you gotta call them bad names.Some times accepting it does not do any harm you LOOSER!!

Comment

this is getting ridicules time to grow up lil boy

Comment

Ok mr 2 posts. @mask

Comment

sub under yet another name

Comment

Yep, getting even more pathetic.

Comment

Ya i m 'mr. 2 post all' but in those 2 post i was atleast not jealous with any one.I kept my tongue and nose clean and i did not behave like a Looser.

Comment

Working...
                                X