Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cos i pay for advertising warrior do i need to explain myself subzero an me work hard without being run down by low lifes

Comment

wat ever ya make names up to bully females that low how u r iv lost count how many names ya make up

Comment

you still cant have 437 users online when u only have 30 registered

Comment

ya here bout coding that why ya called me subzero an a whore dont make out ya innocent man ya a bully an liar an no it then u got the nerve to make up lies an cry to gumslone[/b]
          As i explained i had my reasons. You have no valid statments. Your just being silly. you already lost the sgoutbox for us all, your begining to get really annoying.

Ig you speak with anyone i have sold scripts to or delt with online you will get the real truth which is nothing like what you try and make out. Im a nice person and have lots of friends. Your pure rotton.

And i made up NO names, you can clearly see at the start of this post i changed my nick to use the shoutbox, and what did i find... you bad mouthing me over nothing yet again.

You just can't stand seeing others do well, i never even speak with you, simply defend myself afainst your posts with "false gossip" about me.

You are subzero/allen....... its not me making up names.. you know far to much about the whole thing not to be him.... your a total lier and a faker.

you still cant have 437 users online when u only have 30 registered[/b]
          yet another example of the "fakeness"

and lol, pay for advertising? If true which i doubt its a very bad deal your getting lol... And i am not a low life at all. I spend most of my tome coding and socializing with friends, you have no idea who i am and even if you did its still none of your business.. please drop your obsession with me. Thanks.

Comment

you still cant have 437 users online when u only have 30 registered[/b]
            Thats what i mean lol advertising can't get you 437 online when only 30 registered!

And Grimsbabe, STOP using the word "bully" for **** sake! its boring now!! you clearly must be obsessed with that word!!

Comment

u guys seem jealous of our stats wappy dont make out wat u r really like ya steal an claim it ya ya can change ya story we both no wat a bully an liar ya really r u not got many mates so dont make out wat ya really r an signing up other names to abuse a female to make yaself look good does not make u look good ya a bully ya fooling yaself ya nice ya not ya have bullied me an my bf for yrs cos of ya jealousy

Comment

i ain't jealous of the stats, just seems a bit... whats the word... "confusing" can you explane, how the hell you can have 400+ "members" online when you only have 30 Registered "members"

Anyway,

hope you guys clear this up because i'm going to delete this in a minute.

Comment

please do NOT DELETE this, if anything just move to trash.. i want proof this time i had enough of this **** bro.

And please do tell me which site in my sig is stolen or not my work or whatever your claiming cos its news to me @grim

And bullied you and your boyfriend for years?? Oh sure.. WTF is wrong with you!!!??? I never speak to you or about you! You and sub (who are the same ****ing person) have been harrassing me A LOT here.. besdied i never spoke to this grimsbabe nick until recently.. so that don't make any sense.. its YOU claiming this and that never with any proof. I hate you.

Comment

Topic Moved To Trash..

Comment

once again i am NOT dev i am ebonywolf

Comment

oh they think your me?? omg

proof would be er us chatting at same time in shout all day??? FFS

Comment

yea man, i only made this nick cause sub kept shout baning me for no reason

Comment

Ah... yet another example of it... is driving me nuts. How these people can call me a low life and a bully is beyond me. And anyway even if i was a total psycho what it has to do with this bitch is also a mystery.

Comment

i know, its getting out of hand, its a good site, just a shame sup keeps running people off

Comment

bully liar an afake shows ya true colours its easy to blame me an my bf cos ya cant admit ya faults now ya thought calling me subzero an a whore ya get a way with it oh not forgetting ya cut me up an running to gumslone after wat ya had said look at ya own faults before u bully us

Comment

Working...
                                X