Latest Scotspaul Edit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People, saw some people here that just said stuff without thinking, Darkdesire is helping other people by sharing, so don't make his work bad ok? Thats not nice...

If you havn't got anything good to say,,, keep it to yourselves or keep quiet plz, then the world could also be a better place for all.

Click here!!!

Comment

don't recall saying anything bad about his work, some of his edits are good i'm simply pointing to ppl that the script as a whole isn't secure. That is helping ppl.

Comment

Bomb i agree with you m8, what i can't understand, people are downloading and using others stuff, (edits) but at the same time they only say bad stuff bout it.

Click here!!!

Comment

lmfao @ darkdesire, you taking piss outta youngson n scottspaul for using mods you might have done...... you aint hearing me takin piss out of you for using the edits i done are ya...... that most people if not everyone using in that script now

Comment

this aint the latest edits... i would say i have a LOT better than this, done it when i first started coding... i'll add it when i find it on my laptop, don't use it now, i put it xhtml & wml in the same files, it dont have about million diff files its mostly all in one, it has a **** load of edits and new stuff, even added a shop for the script lol prob changed all the coding too so 99% changed coding makes it my script? lol people would call the drugsbunny script lmao!!!

Comment

lol @ drug m8 this is old it was posted n Jul 21 2007, 03:25 PM
              Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

JUS SOME FRIENDLY ADVICE AS I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF PEOPLE LOOK AT THIS AND ASK ME ABOUT IT DONT USE IT IF YOU ARE NEW TO PHP AS THERE IS MANY MANY MANY HOLES IN HERE! SO IF YU USE IT DONT BE SUPRISED IF KIDDY HACKING TAKES PLACES

Comment

lol... probably because everyone knows what we're talking about by saying scotspaul, fewer people will know it as youngson's, and yes... sp aint a master coder... infact guys wanna know something funny? both scotspaul and immortal are using my edits on their sites !![/b]

thing is though some of ya edits are good but still needed to fix lots of holes that i thought i plugged but then toddy fixed them an bcfc showed me other holes that were there n sorted them out

Comment

Yeah immortal, i wouldnt even recommend using that copy anymore, the version i use now has (as far as i know) all the holes fixed
                    :p:p:p

Comment

whats your site url ?

Comment

no point telling you brumi, you aint old enough to join
                        :p:p:p

Comment

any sites I wanna see a preview of the script

Comment

no point telling you brumi, you aint old enough to join[/b]
                            but im old enough for sure
                            so.. may i have link?
                            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                            ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                            キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

i was just wondering how the fook to get in ..... cant log in im not verified ? how do i verify myself and whats owner and admin numbers in database.... i tried 1 to 4 nothing and i get errors lol needs fixing .... looks nice i added some menu icons but cant get in to see it working... just using opera in offline mode to view the files.... demo of site click here

Comment

validated = yes no numbers just yes, and why yu using this, its dated and has lots and lots of holes lol

Comment

Working...
                                X