Latest Scotspaul Edit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry dont have the time to waste on people that wont let me help properly, if you dont wanna give your url thats fine, but youre on your own
    :p:p:p

Comment

sorry dont have the time to waste on people that wont let me help properly, if you dont wanna give your url thats fine, but youre on your own[/b]
      well i would have given you the link, but i am currently working on it, that's why i had told just if you can provide me the instructions where to put the database name/ id aswell as password, that will be more than fine, i have not edited so far anything, just stuck on forumindex.php

Comment

well i would have given you the link, but i am currently working on it, that's why i had told just if you can provide me the instructions where to put the database name/ id aswell as password, that will be more than fine, i have not edited so far anything, just stuck on forumindex.php[/b]

the ONLY things you should be editing are config.inc.php, trivia.php, /toplist/config.php, the index.php file and the welcome.php file at least at first. fix those with the correct info and the rest sould work just fine with no further edits. sounds to me like you havent even got the database connected to the site yet, config.inc.php... sort that one file out and the majority of the site will just fall into place... and i hope you havent attempted to create your account in the database or you'll get dozens of sql errors

Comment

the ONLY things you should be editing are config.inc.php, trivia.php, /toplist/config.php, the index.php file and the welcome.php file at least at first. fix those with the correct info and the rest sould work just fine with no further edits. sounds to me like you havent even got the database connected to the site yet, config.inc.php... sort that one file out and the majority of the site will just fall into place... and i hope you havent attempted to create your account in the database or you'll get dozens of sql errors[/b]
          no i have not done anything much, previously first i had started with the same php file config.inc.php file & config.php file that worked correctly, later on i edited login aswell as register.php files, also i edited index.php file, ownertools.php file, i have not edited toplist.php & trivia.php, only that's the two file remaining, whenever i go to forum incex, i get this error

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 19 in /home/id/public_html/folder/forumindex.php[/b]
          that's the only problem i am facing in forum index. posting in forum or replying to any topic, everything is working fine. but still don't understand why that error i am getting for mysql.

Comment

[attachment=1144:forumindex.php]

try replacing it with this one
            Attached Files

Comment

no i have not done anything much, previously first i had started with the same php file config.inc.php file & config.php file that worked correctly, later on i edited login aswell as register.php files, also i edited index.php file, ownertools.php file, i have not edited toplist.php & trivia.php, only that's the two file remaining, whenever i go to forum incex, i get this error
              that's the only problem i am facing in forum index. posting in forum or replying to any topic, everything is working fine. but still don't understand why that error i am getting for mysql.[/b]

put a topic in ya forum . sometimes needs something inserted to get rid of error .
              Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

[attachment=1144:forumindex.php]

try replacing it with this one[/b]
                superb, problem solved, it really worked, now it looks perfect, the way i wanted. txks. alot once i finished editing everything, i will give you my site link to see if it works fine or not. txks. again.

put a topic in ya forum . sometimes needs something inserted to get rid of error .[/b]
                now forum is looks fine, without any error.

Comment

just gave him an older version ncle lol. seems to do the job, most likely his server, i dont get that prob

Comment

just gave him an older version ncle lol. seems to do the job, most likely his server, i dont get that prob[/b]
                    lol i am female, not male, renu is name of female

Comment

this site is crap its too unsecure ppl can get into your tools really easy any way i fully modded my version and secured it but still not as secure as lavair script anyway each to there own eh

Comment

most security on this site can be bypassed by simple bookmark editing, half of the admin tools don't even check the user is admin before allowing them to use them, its a really bad script thats why ppl gave up on it ages ago

Comment

most security on this site can be bypassed by simple bookmark editing, half of the admin tools don't even check the user is admin before allowing them to use them, its a really bad script thats why ppl gave up on it ages ago[/b]
                          yup i know, actually i just wanted to test scotspaul script, i was previously using lavalair, but that's now become common, so thought to change the script from lavalair to scotspaul.

Comment

lavalair common?? How many ppl do u think have this script, an god knows why ppl insist on calling it scotspaul script. Its youngsons. Scotspaul couldn't code his way out of a paper bag lol

Comment

lol... probably because everyone knows what we're talking about by saying scotspaul, fewer people will know it as youngson's, and yes... sp aint a master coder... infact guys wanna know something funny? both scotspaul and immortal are using my edits on their sites !!

Comment

Thanx for this one m8

Click here!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X