Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shakil420
    how to prevent???
    theres sumwher around this forum wher subzero posted an .htaccess, just copy that and put in the gallery folder.

Comment

Please if anyone made updates to the script pls share it with others. U can also share themes and other shop stuff.

Comment

mobileGIGS@ why i cant send a pm to you?? btw can you share your mgigs wml script?

Comment

Wml? Nah, I stopped working on this mod mG1 as soon as i released it. Im working on sumthing different nw. Entirely new, nothing like lava tho, improved security n that. Its codenamed mG v2.00. Duno when i'l be dun with that though. I wil nt share that cuz ppl like highcrash make me hate sharing.

U cant pm me? Delete ur inboxes n sent msgs then try again.

Comment

Mobile gigs@please dont mind with highcrash. .dont stop ur working please .its a very nice ur mg4 script if u stop working then we miss it.i hope u carry on

Comment

i kn0w u need very short time to make it wml so please give us wml

Comment

Mobile gigs@where r u live in?whats ur age?u have any website or email to c0ntact u?

Comment

Maybe u didnt understand what i wrote. Truth is ive stopped working on this script. I have started work on a brand new script. It has the basic forum+chat features bt this time its extensible. A developer can extend the script without even touching the core files. For example, the script cums preloaded with a forum plugin but u can uninstall the forum plugin with one click, or install other plugins e.g fbconnect, twitter sign in, etc with one click.

Comment

Im always on facebook u can find me there. And what does my age ave 2 do wiv anyfin?

Comment

i dont find u please tell me your email id please

Comment

tell me urs i will find u.

Comment

Working...
                        X