mGiGS 4 - Lava based clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mobileGIGS View Post
    Dont on register globals. Btw read d topic n u'l c y u gettn a white screen. D script works witout htaccess
    Dude, did u try 4 urself this script? I dont on register_globals,i dont use htaccess, and i removed function facebook and function die. Its still not work!!
    What i get is: header already sent..undefine variable..undefine "ref".. Blabla..blabla..bla.. N many more.
    Plz fix this script, it has a lot of error. I'll try to fix it, but it make me crazy. I dont get what use of "ref" in

if(!dbConnect() && $_GET['ref']!=10000){
    global $SITENAME,$LOGFILE;
    $detail = "Could not connect to database ".$DBNAME.", please check configuration file.";
    errorLogging($LOGFILE,$detail);
    header('Location: index.php?ref=10000');
    exit();

It make me get Undefine "ref" and header already sent

Comment

Its .htaccess error, 500 internal server error. Keep clean .htaccess and update with right code, and dont forget to put
      PHP Code:
      mysql_real_espace_string 
      in the core. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by manavworld View Post
        Its .htaccess error, 500 internal server error. Keep clean .htaccess and update with right code, and dont forget to put
        PHP Code:
        mysql_real_espace_string 
        in the core. Good luck
        Can u explain more detail, like which line to put the code

Comment

Dont on register globals. Btw read d topic n u'l c y u gettn a white screen. D script works witout htaccess
          i did read the topic mate, i also deleted the line you suggested to erase. i tried running it without .htaccess, still not working. i tried using the. htaccess included in the script, also, not working, when i turned register_globals on, i got 500 error notice. when i used offline server, i had to erase the .htaccess to make it work and put css link in config so as the theme would work too. i just can't run it online. anyway, i'd maybe try other suggestion by recoding the script to make it work.

Comment

I have a fixed one already.

Comment

So, where is it?

Comment

Please share the fixed one! You can update the file on the main thread! Thanks!

Comment

Like i sed, u'd have to quit taking owt the credit. Ryt bowt nw im tempted to encrypt d script using ioncube

Comment

Like i sed, u'd have to quit taking owt the credit. Ryt bowt nw im tempted to encrypt d script using ioncube
                    Who is take out da credit? We're not. Tired of waiting 4 u share ur fixxed one.

Comment

Too bad. I was about to start working with this script. But also got tired of waiting for the fixed one! I was keeping the credits, just like most people of this forum!

Comment

ungrateful bastards, moaning about not getting a "fixed" version of a script when its GIVEN!!! to you all for ****ing free and out of good will pfft... it's you bastards i really hate on here
                        if your sick and tired of waiting, go fix it your ****ing selves

Comment

lol, u lot finished with the demo now or ya want me to leave it up a bit longer?

Comment

nice script !!
                            i will try it later thank 4 shared

Comment

Search for
                              Code:
                              if($_SERVER['SERVER_ADDR']!="127.0.0.1"){ die(); }
                              and remove it.
                              Code:
                              if($_SERVER['SERVER_ADDR']!="127.0.0.1"){ die(); }
                              Cool.
                              Last edited by arnage; 25.02.10, 00:04.
                              <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

I have uploaded a fixed version. It now comes with a license. Read the first post for more info and to download the script. Adios ****ers.

Comment

Working...
                                X