mGiGS 4 - Lava based clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice script mGIGS can u share removed code on foler lib? please!

Comment

@sughie...U gota be ****ting me :-/
      @whitewings . . .u gota activate bbcode in the config file.
      @others. . .ive stopped offering support 4 dis script as i have sumtin bigger n better n more flexible n professional cuming up :-)

Comment

Originally posted by mobileGIGS View Post
        @sughie...U gota be ****ting me :-/
        @whitewings . . .u gota activate bbcode in the config file.
        @others. . .ive stopped offering support 4 dis script as i have sumtin bigger n better n more flexible n professional cuming up :-)
        thanks for d reply, what i need to set in bbcode? 1 or 0? And where can i see all bbcode set? Only for link i see..

Comment

@w.wingz. . .Do u knw any programming at all? Okay, 0 is null/false and 1 is true. So a bbcode variable flag set to 0 means false aka disabled. The codes are in the core file.

Comment

Originally posted by mobileGIGS View Post
            This also mgigs or different? When you release this sir?
            Last edited by whitewingz; 13.03.10, 07:23.

Comment

Sir mobilegigs how to remove pop-up ads msg?thanks..nice script..

Comment

im newbie in programming need a lot learning your script sir.

Comment

Some people are blind. I said i am no longer offering support as this script is depreciated to me.
                  @w.wingz...its mG2, and its also mgigs bt no longer lava supported. Its now built using on ov the best coding practices available to me. Its nt guna be released 4 a yl so enjoy the other script til then. Its guna cum owt sumtime around june.

Comment

Just thought I'd share another bug for all the people planning to use it.
                    When u update ur status and someone comments, you can't view the comments. It just shows the main page again.
                    Register globals issue maybe?

Great script though!

Comment

Thanks, i havent noticed that yet tho. Hmm.

Comment

yeah, got the same prob @laro. however, i finally made it work! Though still got 7 validation errors. lol. Thank u mobilegigs. i'd modified the theme, some of the arrangements, and made it according to my likings. Great script. i've just recently uploaded it in a free host for testing and bug fixing. here's the link. Please tell me if i got copyright prob and ill close it down. thank. My copy of MG4

Comment

@bogart. . .it looks amazing. I like wat u've dun wiv it. BUT YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE LICENSING. Did u read the topic title text at all. You are not meant to remove the link at the bottom! I suggest u put it up nicely.

Comment

Thanks for reminding me mate. I havent seen the [script by catchphrase] in the first post. i'll redownload the file as it's edited and put the bottom link in my copy.

Comment

twitter error, rss error, cant delete posts in forum, nice if facebook-linked but not, yet very good script!!! oh, the previous version' forum can be view by guests and this is not.

Comment

I removed them

Comment

Working...
                                X