Demo Here!!
username: owner
password: owner
cpanel pw: owner
mGiGS 4 - Lava based clone
Collapse
X
-
copy and paste this into home.src.php lines 15 - 18 and it will bypass that errorOriginally posted by ObscureMind View PostAfter removed de line of facebook function on login appear this i dont have any idea how to fix it how could help?
Fatal error: Class 'User' not found in /home3/waptuga/public_html/mG4/srcFiles/home.src.php on line 15
//COntinue
//$fb=facebook_client();
//$fbuser=User::getLoggedInNative();
//$UCFB=UserConnectFB::getFBLoggedIn();
//Load Variables//
Leave a comment:
-
After removed de line of facebook function on login appear this i dont have any idea how to fix it how could help?
Fatal error: Class 'User' not found in /home3/waptuga/public_html/mG4/srcFiles/home.src.php on line 15
Leave a comment:
-
how I can add users perm like moderator at admincp I now view this function
Leave a comment:
-
wots d urlOriginally posted by joseg View Postlol people want the script completely done and until you show a demo ? I have done my demo and the fact the script is excellnt thanks mobileGIGS
Leave a comment:
-
I remvd d facebuk client. U'l avto to go to developers.facebook.com
Leave a comment:
-
lol people want the script completely done and until you show a demo ? I have done my demo and the fact the script is excellnt thanks mobileGIGS
Leave a comment:
-
@evol have u edited the core as i stated earlier? Paste the htaccess u use here.
Leave a comment:
-
how I can change themes?not found function 4 this
Last edited by sweetangel; 11.12.09, 18:36.
Leave a comment:
-
the htaccess has bandwidth theft protection n is preventing it 4rm showing. Edit the file.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: