mGiGS 4 - Lava based clone

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CreativityKills
    replied
    rily? wots d link

    Leave a comment:


  • dominik92r
    replied
    in this script i can't delete post of forum. help please

    Leave a comment:


  • zack6180
    replied
    Originally posted by mobileGIGS View Post
    its bin fixed buut for sum reason some ppl decided to remove the credits. like i said do nt remove it! u also have to add d irisclaze thing
    So where is the fixxed one? Keep it up man.. Seriously,this script is cool, Thats why some b*stard remove the author.

    Leave a comment:


  • pakalika
    replied
    Originally posted by mobileGIGS View Post
    its bin fixed buut for sum reason some ppl decided to remove the credits. like i said do nt remove it! u also have to add d irisclaze thing
    Thanks for this script dude! It looks great! Have u updated the file for download? I wanna work with this script and don't worry, cause I won't remove the credits! Later

    Leave a comment:


  • i0nutzxp
    replied
    Originally posted by mobileGIGS View Post
    its bin fixed buut for sum reason some ppl decided to remove the credits. like i said do nt remove it! u also have to add d irisclaze thing
    for that reasone is better not to share anything ... to let all these noobs to code by own ... // good script man

    Leave a comment:


  • CreativityKills
    replied
    its bin fixed buut for sum reason some ppl decided to remove the credits. like i said do nt remove it! u also have to add d irisclaze thing

    Leave a comment:


  • CreativityKills
    replied
    I'll fix it when im free.

    Leave a comment:


  • ksg91
    replied
    very nicely coded script..

    Leave a comment:


  • zack6180
    replied
    This script is very great, but have a many error. If any newbie use this sc, its take a time to fix all of error. I think any newbie like me dont waste time use this. Wait till the owner of this scrpt share a fixxed version. Btw, thanks 4 sharing,

    Leave a comment:


  • CreativityKills
    replied
    I'l fix it lata ok.

    Leave a comment:


  • CreativityKills
    replied
    Turn off error reportin. I dnt use d script nemore n cant help.

    Leave a comment:


  • zack6180
    replied
    I can reg. It appear:
    Notice: Underfined index: imgverifhandleh in /users/site4/www/srcFiles/reg.src.php on line 52

    When i reg, it always says, wrong verifytication code, but i write a true code. What should i do?

    I already deleted function die and facebook client.

    Leave a comment:


  • woody
    replied
    Notice: Undefined index: ref in /home/cyber/public_html/24hrchat.com/mG4/incFiles/core.inc.php on line 29

    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cyber/public_html/24hrchat.com/mG4/incFiles/core.inc.php:29) in /home/cyber/public_html/24hrchat.com/mG4/incFiles/core.inc.php on line 33

    thats the error i get after i've uploaded it

    Leave a comment:


  • Themaster
    replied
    I know the site has errors am sure mobilegigs will know how to fix them if u ask him its his site

    Leave a comment:


  • pakalika
    replied
    Originally posted by Themaster View Post
    Demo Here!!

    username: owner
    password: owner
    cpanel pw: owner
    Looks very nice! Great design! Demo has some errors!

    I'll give it a try later!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X