mGiGS 4 - Lava based clone
Collapse
X
-
I know now how to make my self admin
go to phpmyadmin->m_usrs then edit tha user find acces and change it to
3 = Owners
2 = Administrators
1 = Moderators
i hope it helps for newbie..Last edited by whitewingz; 09.03.10, 23:12.
Leave a comment:
-
how to change style?
ive seen the style folder and it got lots of CSS, but cant seem to find where the option to change styles.
Leave a comment:
-
Theres a command 4 that, ive 4gotten lol either check d admin file source or the mod file source. I'll make a quik documentation later if im nt busy.
Leave a comment:
-
lol use admin tools if this is lavalair mod.. but havent tried myself so
Leave a comment:
-
thanks got the script up and running just one question atm how do i make someone staff without changing their access in the db
Leave a comment:
-
And it doesnt seem like u deleted the die() statement 4rm core.inc.php.
Leave a comment:
-
I dnt want ur money. Go to incFiles/config.inc.php and set 'SHOWERRORS' flag to '0'. Should fix it.
Leave a comment:
-
I have installed the script all chmoded to 0777
Manually created mg4 database and filled it with mg4.sql
I am getting this error:
Notice: Undefined index: ref in /var/www/beautywap.com/htdocs/mG4/incFiles/core.inc.php on line 29
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/beautywap.com/htdocs
/mG4/incFiles/core.inc.php:29) in /var/www/beautywap.com/htdocs/mG4/incFiles/core.inc.php on line 33
Please help
Thanks
Willing to have this script working smoothly - ready to pay moderate fee.
Leave a comment:
-
I have uploaded a fixed version. It now comes with a license. Read the first post for more info and to download the script. Adios ****ers.
Leave a comment:
-
lol, u lot finished with the demo now or ya want me to leave it up a bit longer?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: