fixed mp3 search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try to add sources from original script...
    Attached Files
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

nice..but i am lazy to edit css
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsLkpcFKbOk

Comment

i try to edit java script on folder jamglue but dont working.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsLkpcFKbOk

Comment

sigh i really need this script working...

Comment

mine is WapMp3.Uk.To :: free music downloads

Comment

it will direct to 4shared page. Do you have script like this on this page http://wapstack.mobi/downloads/mp3s/ Please share, it will help all wapmaster in here.

Comment

here is direct download wapkey.info from 4shared.com How to make that?

Comment

just delay the download with few sec.
                  Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

Where is beepmp3 script?

Comment

WHY OH WHY??

Why would you pay for this script? was it really worth it?.. as GUM said, hes already posted one!!

Stop being lazy and search! ! waste your money on a FREE script because you don't know how to remove the java script?
                      Silly!!
                      Next time, when someone tries to sell you a FREE script tell them to go **** them self's, there only trying to RIP you off!
                      Why do you think nobody shares anything now? too many NOOBs trying to sell FREE stuff!

LoL !

Comment

WHY OH WHY??

Why would you pay for this script? was it really worth it?.. as GUM said, hes already posted one!!

Stop being lazy and search! ! waste your money on a FREE script because you don't know how to remove the java script?
                        Silly!!
                        Next time, when someone tries to sell you a FREE script tell them to go **** them self's, there only trying to RIP you off!
                        Why do you think nobody shares anything now? too many NOOBs trying to sell FREE stuff!

LoL !

Comment

Hey Who is Going to pay For this Mp3 Search Script Huh... ?

Just Search "RE-EDITED MP3 SEARCH ENGINE" you will get one Link Where I post this Script.

The Java Snippet is Removed and working well.

Demo is here : POCKETWAP.NET : MP3 Music Search Engine

Comment

yeah,but pocketwap.net can't display janglue/4shared mp3 files,why?? anybody have script can display or work on 4shared? Plz.

Comment

try to visit WapShared.com :: Unlimited FREE Downloads for all Mobile Phone

Comment

argh,it mobile download,can't found 4shared working script,anybody have?? Thank

Comment

Working...
                                X