fixed mp3 search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fixed mp3 search

here is fixed hotmusic script.it now search from 4shared instead of jamglue.dont worry about jamglue in url.i replaced the jamglue function with 4shared so understand jamglue=4shared.
    Attached Files
    she is beautifull than php.and i love her more than php.
    sigpic

This saved me fixin other one i was doing lol
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

K i did a few changes but I got one problem for you guys it use a random server to search from now when you enter a search and not only 4 shared but the thing is I want it to use all sites wich means 4shared, esnips, tagoo and wrzuta to appear in one search results but this one only shows the results of one server from wich it started

Lets say I searched Linkin park and got the results from wrzuta and i go to page 2 then it keep showing the data of wrzuta site, but when i re enter the site and search for linkin park it will most likely use 4shared to find results then when I go page 2 all resluts will keep coming from 4shared.

How can the code be fixed to crawl all the sites at once and show all the results from all servers at once in the results

Demo
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cobusbo View Post
        K i did a few changes but I got one problem for you guys it use a random server to search from now when you enter a search and not only 4 shared but the thing is I want it to use all sites wich means 4shared, esnips, tagoo and wrzuta to appear in one search results but this one only shows the results of one server from wich it started

Lets say I searched Linkin park and got the results from wrzuta and i go to page 2 then it keep showing the data of wrzuta site, but when i re enter the site and search for linkin park it will most likely use 4shared to find results then when I go page 2 all resluts will keep coming from 4shared.

How can the code be fixed to crawl all the sites at once and show all the results from all servers at once in the results

Demo
        i thought wrzuta does not work so i deleted some lines.if i get time i will fix it.
        sigpic

Comment

Big Thanks Brother

Comment

i hate java scripts ...LOL i remove it so mobiles can access
            com site: http://vampist.net
            download site: http://wapdloads.net
            fb: http://www.facebook.com/pmplx

Comment

wrzuta works but the thing is it only use one search engin at a time do find results i fixed the errors you made in wrzuta and other files like the layout etc wich you had changed to layout1 or so etc

Comment

anybody can give it with letest downloads like as the letest search the letest downloads will also show .... and can anybody give it without the javascript

Comment

Originally posted by cobusbo View Post
                  wrzuta works but the thing is it only use one search engin at a time do find results i fixed the errors you made in wrzuta and other files like the layout etc wich you had changed to layout1 or so etc
                  take the beepmp3 script and change layout .that is better and easy way ..
                  sigpic

Comment

how to remove java script? tell me the part?

Comment

Will have a look into that when im upto do some coding again

Comment

i am try to remove java in layout main

Comment

i am coding to remov java

Comment

Originally posted by rdxmob View Post
                            i am coding to remov java
                            its javascript not java

Comment

Originally posted by xcoderx View Post
                              its javascript not java
                              ok frend as u like