fixed mp3 search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicosci View Post
    Yeah, its true, eeeh_aarrh has modified the script for mobile compatibility, i bought the script for $50. Now, i have it too. check this out chicoski.net::Latest Mobile Downloads!
    haha. He kept on insisting though.

Comment

Originally posted by chicosci View Post
      Yeah, its true, eeeh_aarrh has modified the script for mobile compatibility, i bought the script for $50. Now, i have it too. check this out chicoski.net::Latest Mobile Downloads!
      Lol youve paid 50 for it ? realy?
      you couldnt find any free? i have already posted one free in the forums.
      Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
        Lol youve paid 50 for it ? realy?
        you couldnt find any free? i have already posted one free in the forums.
        hahaha. Bet he couldn't. Lucky me.

Comment

im gonna try to grab it with IDM lol

Comment

50? thats a reap.
            using google should have make you save it. just need some edit though to make it compatible with mobile.

Comment

what a shame if u are to buy why post here. be proud when u can do it by ur own. dnt feel prould by buying it. supole some sourse stop working tomorow u goin to pay another 50?

Comment

Originally posted by bijaybd View Post
                because 80% of us are learning if they really able to do the work by their self why they will ask help from others everyone got a creative mind and do everything by them self but if they know they cant they ask for help.For example : it takes 1 or 2 days may be to get help from others but if he can fix it he can do it with in a short time then why people will ask for help.If you think everything in a nagative way then you will see everything is wrong but when you will try to thing the positive parts also you will find why people asking for help.
                when u learning then learn to post what u haue done so that we help u fix it. just by sayin post the script what can we except? how do we even know that the person is trying. and trust me it aint hard at al to remove js from it just do a lil bit of reading and you would be amazed aswel proud that u didn have to take help of otherz.

Comment

Originally posted by xcoderx View Post
                  when u learning then learn to post what u haue done so that we help u fix it. just by sayin post the script what can we except? how do we even know that the person is trying. and trust me it aint hard at al to remove js from it just do a lil bit of reading and you would be amazed aswel proud that u didn have to take help of otherz.
                  Yeah. It took me less than a minute to remove the javascript. (well thats just easy haha) And another 5 minutes to make it work without the javascript.

Comment

my post

Grrrr where is ma post???why deted???

Comment

Originally posted by eeeh_aarrh View Post
                      Of course it will be different. Is there any modified script that is still exactly the same as the original?

Just what i said. I removed the javasript.
                      can u give me ur script pls

Comment

Originally posted by eeeh_aarrh View Post
                        Yeah. It took me less than a minute to remove the javascript. (well thats just easy haha) And another 5 minutes to make it work without the javascript.
                        K if I removed the javascript how to make it work without it?

Comment

thank you all
                          Last edited by wapmad; 18.11.09, 07:40.

Comment

Can anybody give back the script without java.....Please.............
                            just use the one that were first posted because mine contains errors now i had to change back to just 4shared asswell seems like wrzuta changed their search strings. I still don't know how to remove the java successfuly. I c this script is used on alot of wapsites so far on the net but nobody want to share it.
                            Last edited by cobusbo; 16.11.09, 16:17. Reason: forgot to quote

Comment

Originally posted by cobusbo View Post
                              just use the one that were first posted because mine contains errors now i had to change back to just 4shared asswell seems like wrzuta changed their search strings. I still don't know how to remove the java successfuly. I c this script is used on alot of wapsites so far on the net but nobody want to share it.
                              nobody share because people take free scripts from here and sell it..
                              she is beautifull than php.and i love her more than php.
                              sigpic

Comment

Finally I bought this script for $25.........It works fine......pm me if you need it
                                Last edited by wapmad; 18.11.09, 07:38.

Comment

Working...
                                X