Best Toplist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Sir Subzero.. Go hack Google.. Oh wait.. U cant.. Ok Just Go hack "delmy.com toplist" oh wait.. U cant!! Lol i will Shut Up if you hack google.com or wap.delmy.com but if you cant then u shut up.. :P

AnD Dont tell ppl "Go learn, Go to school..." we are not ur kids..

Comment

It can be hacked and your on the last legs to be banned.

Oh wait your are my kids i watch and help you guys out all the time no respect given to me.

Ok end it now.
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
        It can be hacked and your on the last legs to be banned.

Oh wait your are my kids i watch and help you guys out all the time no respect given to me.

Ok end it now.
        wow? you are acting all in general. geez.

Comment

hi gumslone and moderators,
          my site name is Sex Videos 4 U
          i registered tat site on besttop
          but till date it is didnt approved by any of your team memebers.
          pls review my site and approved it.
          thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by monsp3 View Post
            wow? you are acting all in general. geez.
            I have being here for long time and posted a lot of helpful stuff but you gotta realize that when you or anyone talks nasty or no respect others not only me will get in trouble.

You have respect to others and will get more help.

Originally posted by guru23 View Post
            hi gumslone and moderators,
            my site name is Sex Videos 4 U
            i registered tat site on besttop
            but till date it is didnt approved by any of your team memebers.
            pls review my site and approved it.
            thanks in advance.
            Gumslone has admins for that you mite need to wait or contact thou besttop.mobi email services they will approve your site if you placed any right info. But if any problems then gumslone will deal with it but as far there something wrong with your site.
            _______
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

oh subzero bro at least u sud give an example dat person by hacking wap.delmy.com for 10 hours.may b he doesnt know about u, u r most senior n respected person here so u sud forgive him for 1st time.

Comment

Hello everyone, n00b, subN00b, superN00bs... i really think you should emphasis on concept clarity & should have your doubts clear ASAP.

#1 do you think wap.delmy.com runs by a single man?
                If not then it's like.. X, Y, Z & too many people Vs SUBZERO. :D
                what will happen? ANS>> SUBZERO will hack/crack & X,Y will fix.. (after 1 hour of constant battle)
                SUBZERO is tired sleepy... But Z & too many people is still awake..
                do i need to mention who will win?

#2 Same about google, only a super idiot can think it's hack/slowed by a single man (i'm not saying you, he or she so please dont start at me to prove you're such ahm!!)..
                There's always group of hackers. & they were successful because they worked faster than google engineers at that time.
                so next time don't ask only SUBZERO to *beep* any site,
                include me & other beautiful people too LMAO
                will think about it. :D

#3 & about hacking? Oh come on.. It's definately not like give me $1 & take your candy.
                You'll have to find holes (real round circular holes you know) then have to apply your round circular cracks untill they work..

#4 this is not HACKING-TALK ,
                so just goto sleep & let evaporate all the unwanted things out of your mind.

#5 subzero said he don't like GBscript cuz it's hackable, he has rights to say that i guess. Even Gum is also agreed with him & ofcourse me too.

Buddies 1st try taking candy from a baby it's much easier than hacking. Lol
                Good night friends..
                Last edited by iBeyond; 07.10.11, 18:28.

Comment

in my site 3gp videos are available.
                  but your team told tat something wrong with your site means i didnt get u.
                  i placed tat besttop.mobi link on front page.
                  then wat wrong with my site.

Comment

Originally posted by guru23 View Post
                    in my site 3gp videos are available.
                    but your team told tat something wrong with your site means i didnt get u.
                    i placed tat besttop.mobi link on front page.
                    then wat wrong with my site.
                    I understand your needs i too have this problem i just add somewhere else toplist. Problem sloved.

Originally posted by iBeyond View Post
                    Hello everyone, n00b, subN00b, superN00bs... i really think you should emphasis on concept clarity & should have your doubts clear ASAP.

#1 do you think wap.delmy.com runs by a single man?
                    If not then it's like.. X, Y, Z & too many people Vs SUBZERO. :D
                    what will happen? ANS>> SUBZERO will hack/crack & X,Y will fix.. (after 1 hour of constant battle)
                    SUBZERO is tired sleepy... But Z & too many people is still awake..
                    do i need to mention who will win?

#2 Same about google, only a super idiot can think it's hack/slowed by a single man (i'm not saying you, he or she so please dont start at me to prove you're such ahm!!)..
                    There's always group of hackers. & they were successful because they worked faster than google engineers at that time.
                    so next time don't ask only SUBZERO to *beep* any site,
                    include me & other beautiful people too LMAO
                    will think about it. :D

#3 & about hacking? Oh come on.. It's definately not like give me $1 & take your candy.
                    You'll have to find holes (real round circular holes you know) then have to apply your round circular cracks untill they work..

#4 this is not HACKING-TALK ,
                    so just goto sleep & let evaporate all the unwanted things out of your mind.

#5 subzero said he don't like GBscript cuz it's hackable, he has rights to say that i guess. Even Gum is also agreed with him & ofcourse me too.

Buddies 1st try taking candy from a baby it's much easier than hacking. Lol
                    Good night friends..
                    Calling me a noob now ?? Lmfao

Yes any site can be hacked and yes google has being hacked 5 times in the past...

Like you said if there holes well use them.
                    _______
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by tamil
                      hi subzero,
                      i registered one site on besttop.mobi.
                      for the past two weeks my site didnot approved the moderators.
                      pls review my site and approved.
                      Lmfao i regesterd my site yesterday and it gone approved whithin 6 hour.

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
                        I have being here for long time and posted a lot of helpful stuff but you gotta realize that when you or anyone talks nasty or no respect others not only me will get in trouble.

You have respect to others and will get more help.

Gumslone has admins for that you mite need to wait or contact thou besttop.mobi email services they will approve your site if you placed any right info. But if any problems then gumslone will deal with it but as far there something wrong with your site.
                        This doesn't even have nothing to do with what I just said.

Comment

wat wrong with my site.
                          it obey all besttop.mobi rules.
                          my besttop.mobi id is 73622
                          but i am waiting for long time.
                          after registered with besttop and after some hours my site removed without any reason.
                          wats wrong go there???

Comment

@tamil. Just pm the gumslone about this matter

Comment

My site was removed without any reason??? Wat going on besttop.mobi
                              all r told that within 6 hours sites got approved.
                              But for me not...
                              I contact owner through private message.
                              No response from him also.
                              Wat is wrong with my site.

Comment

Gumslone will give proper response for me...

for approval of my site how much days i will wait gumslone....

Comment

Working...
                                X