Best Toplist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really bro.? Can u tell how? Can u put ur site at first page of wap.delmy.com? If yes then prove..

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
      GB can be cheated lmao

Your asking the wrong guy or you sure don't know how php can be cheated lmao

Lmao No chance to Cheat Gbscript

Comment

Originally posted by raj4ever View Post
        lmao realy?
        also not with dynamic ip and useragent changer, with disabled cookies in browser?
        Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by raj4ever View Post
          You do have a long way to start coding as you sure do not know nothing as much now mate.
          Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
          Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
          _______
          SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

have u tried bro?

Comment

Yes i have sir.
              _______
              Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
              FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

then top it, and get tens of thousands of visits a day!
                Last edited by monsp3; 01.10.11, 00:23.

Comment

i think they will notice lmao that i cheated
                  _______
                  _______
                  Info & Tips
                  php.net
                  w3schools.com

Comment

Zzzzzz '

Comment

Its "Impossible"

Comment

Nothing is Impossible Dude

Google, Youtube , Gov, Myspace, FaceBook they all can be hacked and taken down

So you telling me this script is Impossible to inject a stupid php script lmao mate go away from the computer and before you start coding learn noting is Impossible to do :P
                        _______
                        _______
                        Info & Tips
                        php.net
                        w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
                          Nothing is Impossible Dude

Google, Youtube , Gov, Myspace, FaceBook they all can be hacked and taken down

So you telling me this script is Impossible to inject a stupid php script lmao mate go away from the computer and before you start coding learn noting is Impossible to do :P
                          Of course everything that is on web can be hacked. Maybe what's he is trying to say is that, it's impossible to cheat there because everyone who tried was banned.

So everything can be cheated that came from you, so why are you looking for other good toplists, and keep mentioning that gbscripts aren't good? I don't see the point.

Comment

For one reason

They don't add auto
                            They don't count right
                            They do not have cats
                            They easy lie about hits

Oh did i said one thing sorry i mean a lot of things !!
                            _______
                            _______
                            Info & Tips
                            php.net
                            w3schools.com

Comment

I'm Using Mobile Nowdays.. And Who said i'm Coding? Sorry.. But i have to say that U Dont Respect Us and this Really Hurt Us.. (coding-talk users)

Added after 3 minutes:

AnD What i Mean with "Impossible" is what monsp3 said... Also if u can hack Google, Youtube, Facebook, Orkut, Twitter.. Then DO IT.. (If You Can) LMAO
                              Last edited by Abdelilah Baxter; 04.10.11, 02:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdelilah Baxter View Post
                                I'm Using Mobile Nowdays.. And Who said i'm Coding? Sorry.. But i have to say that U Dont Respect Us and this Really Hurt Us.. (coding-talk users)

Added after 3 minutes:

AnD What i Mean with "Impossible" is what monsp3 said... Also if u can hack Google, Youtube, Facebook, Orkut, Twitter.. Then DO IT.. (If You Can) LMAO
                                What???

What i don't r respect you guys ??? what do you mean mate i doing the best for the forum also notice that i being coding for years and telling how things is who really dont know how to code back off and learn before you say you cant cheat/hack sites you do not understand things yet.....
                                _______
                                _______
                                Info & Tips
                                php.net
                                w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                                X