Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol for you info my server been informed of what youve done lol oh n oh wise 1 u say bout keeping ppl of ya site lol well lets see you keeping me off lol

Comment

you say your a known hacker your just a child compared to other people even on her

Comment

geese like a couple of children in a play ground (OH AND IN CASE THERE IS ANY CONFUSION I AINT THAT JAY PMSL)

Comment

pmsl lol init just lol

Comment

why dont i just hack both of yu so yu got sum1 else to argue with in a team pmpl
            Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

Errrm thanks for the offer brum but its ok lol
              :p:p:p

Comment

you sure lol its free for both of you not cost at all pmpl
                Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

lol brum

Comment

now you two kiss n make up, if ya cant bring yaselves to kiss each other, kiss brum brum lol

Comment

lmfao lol id rather stick a red hot poker in my bellend lol

Comment

lmfao, hands russ a red hot poker, go ahead )

Comment

lmao lol u first lol

Comment

what do they do when they hack the scripts, im curious cos surely you guys back up your pages and db.

Comment

LOL M8 I DIDNT BK UP MY SITE DB BUT DID AV COPY OF THE FILES N THE OTHER SITE THAT GOT HIT ONLY JUST OPENED SO JUST PUT FILES BK

Comment

i got a full mirror of my site and database on another part of my server only needs 2 commands to restore them if some idiot deletes my data
                                most important rule of running a site is to have daily/weekly backups

Comment

Working...
                                X