Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well that trick wont work on my sites, uploaders wont allow php files to be uploaded
    :p:p:p

Comment

oh well done jay so you do know what im talking bout n if it shows others what your doing i dont care as wap dont need ppl like you cocking they sites up for them

Comment

well like i said, you hacked me first, and you knew only too well i could hit your sites back. bit silly messing with someone who you know can cause you problems, if you'd just left it at telling us about the guy who hacked you there wouldnt have been any problem, but you hack me i hack you. simple as that

Comment

lol jay no before this getting like a playground scrap lol you did start it lol when u came on site n started fiddling with bkmarks n shown pwds then n only then i came to your site n did u over so that was tit 4 tat but the last 2 sites u did of ours you initiated that , n this post is ere to tell ppl what you doing as im sure this not the 1st time you been doing sites over as i think i recall a post up ( might be wrong doing nclemale over ) might be wrong but sure i recall a post up

Comment

aye and goddesses too, anyone who crosses us gets hit end of. if hosts dont bother us we dont bother them. oh and i see you tried to access whipnwap too eh ? interesting, the site that the person who moved to you used to own tut

Comment

jay im not even on whipnwap n u shut they site as soon as u heard they got site with us when they was gona keep both , oh dear

Comment

so it was you who did kaz , well like i said u wanna play games carry on n ill find every 1 who good with sites to come try they handy work on ya , u say ya site is fixed etc etc well nothing in the world is unhackable not even us defence bound to be hole someplace

Comment

nah the owner was telling ppl the site was closing

Quote from the database

"vodkawap.uk.to IS MY BRAND NEW SITE. IM CLOSING THIS SITE SO JOIN MY NEW 1 WITH EVERY1 ELSE. WHERE ALL THERE"

Comment

nah the owner was telling ppl the site was closing

Quote from the database

"vodkawap.uk.to IS MY BRAND NEW SITE. IM CLOSING THIS SITE SO JOIN MY NEW 1 WITH EVERY1 ELSE. WHERE ALL THERE"[/b]

lol not what weve been told n also that can easily be doctored lmao

Comment

as can your access log, but you dont see me questioning it on here, anyway that site is beside the point, the point is you hacked us, we aint just sitting back and doing nothing about it,

Comment

jay u missing the point u hacked me to start with , now im not sitting bk as we speak im in talks with my owners warning them of the stuff you doing bk in bit

Comment

yeah i noticed youre having an admin meeting lol thats the most you've had online in months, did ya a favour pmpl. funny though if youre so convinced im at fault, how come i've STILL not been banned from your site ? surely the first thing you'd do is ban a hacker lol... actually i wouldnt have even validated them again, and its not like you dont know who i am on there, i signed up as Jay ffs lol, dont worry i aint gonna hit you again if you ban me, but hack me again and it'll be a different story

Comment

ah there ya go banned finally lol, took ya time over that didnt ya?

Comment

jay as i said i was in a meeting n u was still there to see what ud be up 2 n may aswell keep u as jay rather that looking 4 u eh , n u bn banned now cos in meeting n that more important than looking wot ur up 2 anyway why u come there or u come to see whats going to happen

Comment

lol yeah but been there since you got the site back up yesterday and you didnt ban me lol, aint you ever heard the saying 'the criminal always revisits the scene of the crime' lol just curious to see how long it'd be before you decided to ban me, and it took a public announcement here before you bothered, seriously you're asking for trouble allowing known hackers to stay on the site, hey howz about an ip or device ban too ? just trying to help lol seems like you dont have much of an idea how to keep ppl off your site

Comment

Working...
                                X