Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanx youngson it worked cheers m8

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lee28 @ Feb 24 2009, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
      thanx youngson it worked cheers m8 [/b]
      No Problem.

Comment

php_value post_max_size should be few MBs larger than php_value upload_max_filesize, eg you upload a file via form with exact 100 mb and the form data contains addition details eg username, email, comment so the post_max_size will be larger than 100 MB
        Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

aslong as they can upload upto 6 mbs they happy so i am lol now i got new prob if u can help when they download videos 3gps u just get white screen then loads ov codin any idea y as pc users can download them

Comment

Mime type is the problem i guess.

AddType video/3gpp .3gp

I don&#39;t know your server set up but you need to add that to your mime types

Comment

Hey,

Yes if you can see that code for the video file. You will need to add the line youngson gave you to a .htaccess file. Or use c-panel to configure mime types if you have that option.

You may also be able to add it to php.ini

Rob.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (metulj @ Feb 24 2009, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                HSDPA is simply great!
                7,2Mbit down and 1,8Mbit up so fare...
                it&#39;ll become faster in time[/b]

I know i love the freedom.

HSPA+, which provides speeds of up to 42 Mbit/s downlink. Can&#39;t wait to see that built into a mobile phone it is going to improve so much i can&#39;t wait. Then there will be competition so it can only get better.

Comment

Code:
                  <?php

$filename=$_GET[&#39;file&#39;];
                  if(ini_get(&#39;zlib.output_compression&#39;))ini_set(&#39;zlib.output_compression&#39;,&#39;Off&#39;);
                  $file_extension=strtolower(substr(strrchr($filename,"."),1));
                  if($filename==""){
                  echo "<html><title>download error</title><body>ERROR: download file NOT SPECIFIED.</body></html>";
                  exit;
                  }
                  elseif(!file_exists("./downloads/$filename")){
                  echo "<html><title>download error</title><body>ERROR: File not found.</body></html>";
                  exit;
                  };
                  switch($file_extension){
                  case "3gp": $ctype="video/3gpp"; break;
                  case "mp4": $ctype="video/mp4"; break;
                  }
                  header("Pragma: public");
                  header("Expires: 0");
                  header("Cache-Control: must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0");
                  header("Cache-Control: private",false);
                  header("Content-Type: $ctype");
                  header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=\"$filename\";");
                  header("Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary");
                  header("Content-Length: ".filesize("./downloads/$filename"));
                  readfile("./downloads/$filename");
                  exit();

?>
                  call that download.php and add ur mime types 2 it works a treat on pcs and mobiles

path should be download.php?filename=$filename dnt put whole path as u set ur download folder in the file u only want the filename

Comment

my hsdpa network runs at a max of 2.4mbps stil beats adsl which is fastest landline modem available in my area that was tested wid speedtest.net and my network say max is 3.2 with 1.5 average garenteed

Comment

Working...
                    X