Home Web Hosting Server?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • razib
    replied
    make sure u hv good bandwidth!

    Leave a comment:


  • subzero
    replied
    Nah 4 cores x 2 cpus

    each are 4 cpus power

    Leave a comment:


  • wap2k
    replied
    I got no need for opera unite. Nice specs. I hope you got a modular fan to maximize airflow lmao
    I Guess you mean 4 CPU cores!
    3-Way SLI Graphics Cards now thats what i call cool.
    SATA? I could have swore SSD Drives are The future. I seen TBs of being transfered within seconds using a raid of them :D

    Anyway Think i better stop Thread hijacking. Sorry Dude.
    Last edited by wap2k; 15.01.11, 19:16.

    Leave a comment:


  • subzero
    replied
    find a good job then save my friend lol.

    This is not my new one i got it still packed away lol i do not know why im stuck on this one lol

    other one is in parts still have to put things together still lol

    8 CPU duel sockets 4 x 2 cpu speed 3.0 GHZ
    16 GB DDR3 ram
    No hard drives but thinking adding to all 2 TB x 6 sata hard drives ( mite slow pc down lol )
    2GB video too bad its not duel like this one im using

    but i think it rocks still

    Leave a comment:


  • rap-4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by subzero View Post
    Why need opera??

    http://124.182.208.29/ 124.182.208.29 <-- Web Addy

    Server
    4 CPU
    8 GB ram ( over clocked )
    2 x 2 TB harddrives
    2 x 1 GB video Gforce

    lol
    wow.... give me one :D

    Leave a comment:


  • subzero
    replied
    Why need opera??

    http://124.182.208.29/ 124.182.208.29 <-- Web Addy

    Server
    4 CPU
    8 GB ram ( over clocked )
    2 x 2 TB harddrives
    2 x 1 GB video Gforce

    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • rap-4ever
    replied
    ok.... which directory on your computer i am watching when i click on phpinfo() ? sorry for bad english
    I dont know which folder i should set as root on the opera unite

    Added after 2 minutes:

    i finally do it... :D
    Last edited by rap-4ever; 15.01.11, 18:23.

    Leave a comment:


  • wap2k
    replied
    Originally posted by rap-4ever View Post
    Which service should I use?
    You should use host with IP address.

    2. you need 8080 ports to be open - this i must not do because i have not router
    You may not be able to do what your wanting then.

    Originally posted by rap-4ever View Post
    why this dont working?
    Are you by any chance using a 3G connection ? If you aint then what is your ISP name

    Just an idea but What do you need hosting for? I may be able to offer you free. All depends what you need it for.

    If it is for hosting a low traffic site then opera unite is perfect.
    Here is a page in hosting from my pc. Very easy setup. http://home.wap2k.operaunite.com/localhost/
    Last edited by wap2k; 15.01.11, 17:53.

    Leave a comment:


  • rap-4ever
    replied
    I succefully install wamp..
    And I use https://www.dyndns.com/ this service... which service should I use?

    Service Types is:
    Host with IP address
    WebHop Redirect (URL forwarding service)
    Offline Hostname

    Added after 8 minutes:

    1. you need a static ip addy. {i do this with dybdbs,com service)
    2. you need 8080 ports to be open - this i must not do because i have not router
    3. you will need apache software. - i succefully instaled wamp..

    why this dont working?
    Last edited by rap-4ever; 15.01.11, 17:06.

    Leave a comment:


  • wap2k
    replied
    I have never heard of this happening before. WampServer does not set any passwords up on a fresh/new install.

    Do you by any chance have Microsoft IIS server installed and set up?
    You may be hitting a router Login Page. Try Your router login information.

    Otherwise you may have an .htaccess/httpd.conf file setup to ask for password.

    Originally posted by rap-4ever View Post
    Thanks!!! )
    You are welcome.
    Last edited by wap2k; 15.01.11, 16:28.

    Leave a comment:


  • rap-4ever
    replied
    Thanks!!! )
    Last edited by rap-4ever; 15.01.11, 16:20. Reason: fixed

    Leave a comment:


  • nimeshka
    replied
    Check this..............a tutorial on how to install apache.........Apache Installation

    Leave a comment:


  • firemax
    replied
    Ok ... I need tutorial how to open 8080 ports... Do you know good tutorial?
    I don't have router,i've just modem....
    might be helpful WWW FAQs: How do I host my own website at home?

    Leave a comment:


  • rap-4ever
    replied
    Maybe I'm stupid, but most of these things we do not act as a tutorial..

    Leave a comment:


  • nimeshka
    replied
    i tried installing apache....but cudnt do tht sussesfuly

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X