Home Web Hosting Server?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • subzero
    replied
    Use google the thing called search comes in handy

    how to open port 8080 - Google Search !

    Leave a comment:


  • rap-4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by subzero View Post
    anyone can setup a server.

    1. you need a static ip addy.
    2. you need 8080 ports to be open
    3. you will need apache software.

    End search here for netserver
    Ok ... I need tutorial how to open 8080 ports... Do you know good tutorial?
    I don't have router,i've just modem....

    Added after 5 minutes:

    Originally posted by morency View Post
    And a good internet connection ..and your PC need to work full time :D
    Thanks... but i know for this. Do you maybe know what should be the least connection?
    Last edited by rap-4ever; 15.01.11, 12:59.

    Leave a comment:


  • morency
    replied
    And a good internet connection ..and your PC need to work full time :D

    Leave a comment:


  • subzero
    replied
    anyone can setup a server.

    1. you need a static ip addy.
    2. you need 8080 ports to be open
    3. you will need apache software.

    End search here for netserver

    Leave a comment:


  • rap-4ever
    started a topic Home Web Hosting Server?

    Home Web Hosting Server?

    Can I build home web hosting server on my computer?
    I have: 2.3 GHZ
    1.5 GB of RAM
    nVidia 7100 256mb graphic and
    120gb hard disc.
Working...
X