Disable Source View!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its nice piece of code but there is a problem .i have that code on my site and when try to see source cannot becouse of that but when i disable javascript in browser it's a diferent story i see everything.is there a way to code something in php for that anti source viewer?tnx

Comment

<script language="JavaScript">
      <!-- var popup="Sorry, right-click
      is disabled."; function noway(go) { if
      (document.all) { if (event.button == 2) { alert(popup); return false; } } if (document.layers)
      { if (go.which == 3) { alert(popup); return false; } } } if (document.layers)
      { document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); } document.onmousedown=noway; // -->
      </script>
      here's the code i use..
      LESS TALK. LESS MISTAKE.

HTTP://APPSROB.COM - LIST OF MY FACEBOOK APPS!

Comment

myreply

that works m0stly on those java enable browsers. .what if i just downloaded the html page in my grabber script?., it d0esn't make sense anym0re. The best thing I think was that to make it work only for wapsite and prohibit the web br0wser user agent.

Comment

Originally posted by warfrek View Post
          that works m0stly on those java enable browsers. .what if i just downloaded the html page in my grabber script?., it d0esn't make sense anym0re. The best thing I think was that to make it work only for wapsite and prohibit the web br0wser user agent.
          can you show me example for this idea ?
          It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
          ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
          ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
          キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Working...
          X