X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its just a waste of time
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

i got a html encoder that will block being copyed or see its script..

And it can't not be decoded not at all..

1 problem thou php scripts that need $user_tables and sql then your site will not run it will just shows $user_tables and mysql
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

i had seen in someones site most probably amylee's site when i clicked the view source , it said Pssst in the source

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
          i got a html encoder that will block being copyed or see its script..

And it can't not be decoded not at all..

1 problem thou php scripts that need $user_tables and sql then your site will not run it will just shows $user_tables and mysql
          There would be no way to do one way html encrytion..... So i call bul**** on that. If so prove it lol.

Originally posted by tkreturns View Post
          i had seen in someones site most probably amylee's site when i clicked the view source , it said Pssst in the source
          This is a visual trick were returns are used befor the source lol..... If you had scroll the page down the code was there.

The Client (Browser) Requires HTML/TXT to render any page so hiding it in some ways is a complete waste of time.

Comment

No there is a encoder that blocks sites

and it can not be decoded the site also says encode always back up the real code first....

Added after 5 minutes:

Word

Well+don&#10 1;+you+win&# 43;a+....+Oh& #43;Crap+i+f&# 111;rgot...
            Last edited by subzero; 19.02.11, 20:33.
            _______
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

No there is a encoder that blocks sites

and it can not be decoded the site also says encode always back up the real code first....

Added after 5 minutes:

Word

Well+don&#10 1;+you+win&# 43;a+....+Oh& #43;Crap+i+f&# 111;rgot...
              Word lol

I Guess I Do

Comment

yeah there a script that hides it but i do not know where thou where i found it...

all i can remember that is trying all the decoders to decode a index.php page this long ago ...

but it was not base64 or any trick i encoded it then can't
                _______
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by wap2k View Post
                  Word lol

I Guess I Do
                  BTW the above is simply ASCII in decimal format. Can be decoded with a ASCII Lookup Table. The code below is an example of this. Like i said to start with it is a 2 way system.

You may be referring to ZEND ENCODING this was once a one way system. Then it was cracked and can now be decoded.
                  Last edited by wap2k; 19.02.11, 23:12.

Comment

Nah you can do it online it also said can't decode once its encoded.
                    _______
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

I created you a decoder for your scripts lol
                      Attached Files

Comment

tell me

what does this is?

d3af0ca1e98e654f1af280592d851814
                        _______
                        _______
                        Info & Tips
                        php.net
                        w3schools.com

Comment

tell me what does this is? d3af0ca1e98e654f1af280592d851814
                          Could be SHA-1, MD5 Crypt, Your own custom encryption; It looks like a one way but may not be, Why do you ask? If you cant decode the cypher the browser can not either so makes it useless for HTML as it always needs to be decoded for the renderer.

Comment

i can decode that easy and by doing it is looking at my ip here lmao
                            _______
                            _______
                            Info & Tips
                            php.net
                            w3schools.com

Comment

You used your IP as a salt for the encryption then (Maybe a session ID). Still Useless for HTML which means that it as gone off-topic lol.

Comment

Yep, i agreed
                                _______
                                _______
                                Info & Tips
                                php.net
                                w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                                X