anjwap community script v1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ mobile go to phpmyadmin look for the settings
    Then click on the pen or pencil icon and set the two nr 1 digits to 3 that will give u acces to the site and allow user registrations aswell.
    My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
    sigpic

Comment

@mobidev
      you can do it in opcp to allow reg and access to the site

Comment

I know but I could not get in site it told me on mainpage was not open fo registration and only for administration I think. So it didn't give me login option.
        After I set it perm 3 I was able to get login and registration on index of site.
        sigpic

Comment

even if the registration is closed you can still login via the form on the index page using the default username operator password password

Comment

It didn't give me a form on the index page just the 2 messages. Must havew been a bug but was no real problem. As I was logged inti phpmyadmin at the time when I went online so no problem at all.
            Just wana say its nice script hope 2 see it become something big thx for the innitial hard work on it bro.
            sigpic

Comment

what ppl got to remember i designed this script around my vps to be honest ive found on different hosting platforms it comes up with different little niggly bugs like mobiles version his has a few errors but i fixed em as this script is incomplete this is prone to bugs i was gonna finish it off but have decided ive got too many web projects going on i may add little bits to it now and then im now allowing ppl to use any part of the script for your own sites or finish of the script yourselves if ppl do finish it off there welcome to claim it as there own in there own right all i ask is you keep the current coments in the original files thanks and happy modding

Added after 3 minutes:

@mobidev
              your welcome bud yes its been hard work but im looking to see if ppl will finish it themselves and what it will look like its not 100% great but i think it could be nice with a redesign and few touch ups like i sed in my previous post i have currently web projects going on atm so if i get time il add the missing bits to the anjwap com script

Originally posted by andyjay33 View Post
              this is my first community script i created begining of this year im not in the wap game now so you welcome to mod it please read the readme before use

DEMO: anjwap.cz.cc

please note this script is kinda incomplete as i couldnt be bothered to finish it i may if i have time finish it off and share it here depends on other commitments
              ok ive now got the user subdomain sites working check it out anjwap.cz.cc this part of the site needs major work
              Last edited by metulj; 03.08.10, 00:22.

Comment

Thank you,,Good script..

Comment

Working...
                X