Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anjwap community script v1.2

Old thread admin please delete
    Last edited by andyjay33; 07.07.11, 01:34. Reason: was a little bug its fixed now!

yanks bro very nice script

Comment

Very very thank you..
      This is my new community for wap coding. Come and join and experience real wap coding
      http://leonine.6te.net

Comment

demo looks nice
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

thanks guys for your comments it will be a nice script if someone spent some time on it it needs tidying up alot to be honest but i created it outta bordom and to prove i can code to a fashion wap isnt my strongest point lol anyway enjoy and i hope ppl can make a site out of it

Comment

could do with a better theme tbh, hit me up and i'll help out

Comment

You are not logged in or the session has expired i get this sum how when i log in and when i reg it say that account allready there plz can i get sum help thanx

Comment

edit it then clam its yours ?? trick pmpl mobile ?

jj

More like this has to be turn on in php
                Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                _______
                SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

lol u cant claim it urs bro if it copyrighted lol i just going look at it then try see what i can do with layout etc how u mean turn on in php bro

Comment

in the settings there are thou things to be done lol

well u will never learn if i tell you a easy way out ?
                    _______
                    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

plz help bro i would send u the settings data but ur pms are full lol

Comment

lol i know.

But i will remove some later.
                        _______
                        _______
                        Info & Tips
                        php.net
                        w3schools.com

Comment

i never said the layout was any good that was gonna be the last thing i did on the script im sure some master wap coder can make that into something

Comment

UPDATE: ive added a nicer container on the demo better than the greeny blue color like amy said it does need a better theme that theme is just a default for the building of the site

Comment

thanks andy mate

Comment

Working...
                              X