mGiGS 4 - Modified by Highcrash v 4.0.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mGiGS 4 - Modified by Highcrash v 4.0.11

i worked by long days to change mg4 script. i have 11 modified version of mg4. cheak this last one!... thanks to mgigs nice script sir . its a freeware script!!! change modified whatever you want!! enjoy!
    Attached Files

hi, whats changes and whats modified?
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
      hi, whats changes and whats modified?

see it Welcome to Highcrash a demo

Comment

didnt the orignal author ask people not to remove his links lol

Comment

Originally posted by highcrash View Post
          see it Welcome to Highcrash a demo
          im not interested in demo since i dont know how the original version looks like, but posting a changelog would be nice, so people woul know whats new in your version before they download it and use it.
          Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Its a mod ver of mg4 .
            It has new css look.twitter,chat,forum,blog,online games,great proifile view,ad manage ment, modified as lavalair popup,pms,notifications,ip protection handaling, high sequrity,antispam and hack protection, server down protection,auto error protection,

just try it.its easy to install.

Comment

Thanks highcrash ill take a look later
              PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE SOMETHING IN LIFE.
              IF YOU LIKE WHAT AM SHARING PLEASE DO SAY THANKS!!!
              THANK YOU LOL

Comment

i keep on getting a error 500 internal server error message
                Why cry for a soul set free?

Comment

The original already had half those features. Just post the new. Gud job tho u rmvd d credits which violates d licensing.

Comment

hey u r creator?i m just modifier. Like u compose,gives music. Nd i m just a DJ. And always tell his name over the songs.lolz..just like it.everyne knw u created it.so u tensd?

Comment

Originally posted by mobileGIGS View Post
                      The original already had half those features. Just post the new. Gud job tho u rmvd d credits which violates d licensing.
                      what licensing exactly ?
                      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

:-/ okay then. Next script i release. . .oh yea i wnt be.

Comment

Originally posted by mobileGIGS View Post
                          :-/ okay then. Next script i release. . .oh yea i wnt be.
                          when... you release your script...
                          then it would be nasty if someone removes your note/copyright/link/etc...
                          but in this version... well... you said your self.. it's lava based mod... so....
                          It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                          ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                          ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                          キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Yup metulj he also said to put irisblaze things then
                            PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE SOMETHING IN LIFE.
                            IF YOU LIKE WHAT AM SHARING PLEASE DO SAY THANKS!!!
                            THANK YOU LOL

Comment

i saw thousend of lava scripts with irisblaze mod.but no one use copyright info of irisblaze. But he isnt tensed. Cuz he know everyone like us knw that lava script's creator is irisblaze. And u guys it lava based clone is why? Ask mgigs.he knew very well.

Comment

Working...
                              X