Retrivewap Full backup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey archar,hows ur site goin on?isnt it madf0ne?last 2-3 month ago i v vsitd ur site.u v gt prob in ya shoutbox man.

Comment

can any 1 tell me why bank credits interest isnt count/ add automaticaly? ive tried.bt faild.can ny 1 help me?riderz?

Comment

I ve edited it , and i have code its Wml version + added super fast wml version (without icon,images,bbcode) it load realy fast ! if u guyz recomend me i can post it here

Comment

can u share the script uve edited it here
          Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

Originally posted by riderz View Post
            Well i know MANNNY ppl being bugging me for this script now im not going to use it no more going to remove it this one have session hidden and so many other futures that are on there

remember to say tanx if u download it and any updates u make on this script u must share took me long time doing this script and if u make it better please do share thats all im asking for

ive made a folder file 1 and file 2 just copy those 2 files into main folder and all php files also in main folder
            Thanks bro.help site.sql the
            original file share? Cause me
            trouble unpacking files
            site.sql.gz because I only use
            the phone java.lol.

Added after 28 minutes:

can u share the script uve edited it here

I have yet to edit
            script.site.sql.gz so
            difficult to disassemble the file
            has not been able to create
            tables in database
            Last edited by Paijo-koplax; 15.07.11, 15:50.

Comment

plz upload working sql . . . script have site.sql.gz but it not working

Comment

http://co.za/user?mamber not working

Comment

u must go change the &title name or sitetitle not sure

Comment

u must go change the &title name or sitetitle not sure
                    how to chage register url.............and also Globe users usin built Use this link

Comment

open a gallery then click to Use As Avatar show a error =error is( Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /genproc.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.)

Comment

In index.php at last , . Edit.it . .your site name/register.php

Comment

how to connect

pls help me to install this script

Comment

Hey guys who ever tried changing this theme of the script?

Added after 8 minutes:

as soon as i want to add ozziemale boxstart code in core it give blank page on index
                            Last edited by riderz; 08.01.13, 18:06.

Comment

Hey guys who ever tried changing this theme of the script?

Added after 8 minutes:

as soon as i want to add ozziemale boxstart code in core it give blank page on index
                              its not enough just to add function 'boxstart' in core...
                              you'll have to edit also index, etc..
                              It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                              ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                              ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                              キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

lol found my problem already had function boxstart never looked for it

Comment

Working...
                                X