X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bOrN2pwn View Post
    This means you should go to bed then .... ROFL
    i LOL a lot with this
    that it has a function that if it reaches night time base on local time set by the admin or just default from server, it will change it themes to something that YOU have to GO TO BED ALREADY? thats cool! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by riderz
      and jex just change the theme in site settings
      it doesnt work either. Any other suggestions?

Comment

The SQL file is too big and wouldn't import on MyPhpAdmin...its writing Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/libraries/import/sql.php on line 124...

I NEED URGENT HELP...somebody please help

Comment

hw to use spam filter

Comment

netguy i have a solution for u click on ur script and press the del button never use it if u cant get the database in then dnt use the script
            Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

Originally posted by netguy12 View Post
              The SQL file is too big and wouldn't import on MyPhpAdmin...its writing Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/libraries/import/sql.php on line 124...

I NEED URGENT HELP...somebody please help
              just manually eDit the query. Use the copy paste technique for the queries that are of big size.

Comment

Thanks Riderz for the script, am still editing mine now... How can make all the menu to be center align,.
                http://myfacepals.com
                MYFACEPALS SOCIAL NETWORKsigpic

Comment

Nice on edude nice !

Comment

WTF!!!! 1181 downloads but not even got a tanx for this script just 6 ppl said tanx

Comment

Pls, where can i change the site name please help instantly
                      http://myfacepals.com
                      MYFACEPALS SOCIAL NETWORKsigpic

Comment

if im not mistaken in language.php or config.php

Comment

Hey tol riderz how to replace or changed the name of retrievewap in the gallery picture b'coz every upload of picture in the gallery section we automaticaly found in the picture i upload.,and how to make a session n0t hidden becaused lower version of mobilephone that using built in browser has not enter or every log in he says You are not log in or your session has expired thank u.Your script so nice i edit and it work with no errors n0w.

Comment

if u edit why not share it here and u need to add and remove some futures to make the session unhidden post the script here u made with no errors and the gallery just look in the upload.php or i think this one have watermark and change the image in the images folder

Comment

Thank you riderz.

Originally posted by riderz View Post
                              if u edit why not share it here and u need to add and remove some futures to make the session unhidden post the script here u made with no errors and the gallery just look in the upload.php or i think this one have watermark and change the image in the images folder
                              Thank you riderz i will now fix that.And my site works fine with no errors now the upload avatar have error this one have error in your script where i can fix it thank you.

Comment

Thanks riderz its very nice. But where to disable the nite mode?? I aint find it in xhtmlfunction. The text has the same color as background. And I check the database theme nothing wrong there. Please help bro. Thx.

Comment

Working...
                                X