wapdesire.co.uk Script ( Mobile aka wanky franky script)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha.......richie show us....tntntnt

Comment

i made the 3webhost.co.cc script LoL
      Free WebHosting :D

8):closedeyes:^_^

Comment

what work have you done nooooob?
        Free WebHosting :D

8):closedeyes:^_^

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
          Show us you own script ??

lol i like to see it richie

so far i only seen loony / subzero aka me made our old script form note pad .. !! ....
          Lol sub you forgot i coded a few myself too hehe

PHP Code:
          foreach ($_SERVER as $server => $value)
          {
          echo 
          "$server is $value<br />";

Comment

i personally wudnt use this, its got holes in like i pointed out to franky, which then he banned me of his server for abosulutly no reason other than me pointing this out lol.. what a fagot. it was a safe script before its been modified but since modification they havnt been kept up to standard therefore making ameatur mistakes and been able to get in.
            Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

Originally posted by crazybrumi View Post
              i personally wudnt use this, its got holes in like i pointed out to franky, which then he banned me of his server for abosulutly no reason other than me pointing this out lol.. what a fagot. it was a safe script before its been modified but since modification they havnt been kept up to standard therefore making ameatur mistakes and been able to get in.
              there is nothing wrong in pointing errors out but some (want to be) coders cant deal with it

PHP Code:
              foreach ($_SERVER as $server => $value)
              {
              echo 
              "$server is $value<br />";

Comment

Originally posted by DjMatrix View Post
                there is nothing wrong in pointing errors out but some (want to be) coders cant deal with it

this script on here has my updates on it if no one thinks its true why has it got my tech supports email address in it on one of the files
                HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

Comment

Originally posted by brand View Post
                  this script on here has my updates on it if no one thinks its true why has it got my tech supports email address in it on one of the files
                  copy of email that was sent to me from copyrightservers

Code:
                  From:  UKCS Accounts Department (accounts@copyrightservice.co.uk)  
                  Sent: 17 December 2009 09:09:55 
                  To:  ******** (***********) 

Dear brand Firstly, [COLOR="Red"]the number you give does not look like a registration number from ourselves[/COLOR]. 

If you are unclear what copyright is and how it works, may I also suggest the following page that is a good introduction to the subject:http://www.copyrightservice.co.uk/copyright/p01_uk_copyright_law I hope this has been of help to you Sincerely yours UKCS Accounts Departmentaccounts@copyrightservice.co.uk www.copyrightservice.co.ukRegistration centre for copyright works. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended for the addressee only.The information in this mail does not amount to legal advice or opinion. Any views or legal references are those of the author and are based on personal opinion or understanding only.
                  HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

Comment

ok how do i install this please lol

Comment

hmm, got it installed and its running, but sign up dont seem to work, also, using any random name from the db also dont wanna login. Any suggestions?
                      Why cry for a soul set free?

Comment

turn register globals on in .htaccess or php.ini

Comment

i got it installed and working but when i go to owner or host tools in boots me out and even when i got to check my inbox to any help

Comment

what do u expect from a free posted script.if its posted then 98% of a chance its not secure or it has bugs and the noob who posted it cant fix the bugs so they post it as a hacked or free script hoping others will fix their fk ups :p)

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                            Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

well with the kind help of nclemale ive managed to get it sorted so i may post the rework here but all credit goes to nclemale as he did all the work

Comment

why give credit to sum1 else for sumbody elses script ?????

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                                Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Working...
                                X