wapdesire.co.uk Script ( Mobile aka wanky franky script)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wapdesire.co.uk Script ( Mobile aka wanky franky script)

Well all i can say is Fcuk you wanky franki aka mobile on here and your fake copyright ****e LOOOOOOL enjoy ppl its all there

1 - Unzip both files to one folder ( i had to put them in 2 folders because its 2 big to upload here )
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Richie24; 18.12.09, 15:18.
    Free WebHosting :D

8):closedeyes:^_^

file 2 dont forget to say thanks lol
    Attached Files

Comment

18 views but no thanks???? HMMMMM

Comment

i swar i still waiting for ppl too bug me lol
        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
        _______
        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

bug ya for what lol

Comment

Ok thanks nice share.

Comment

ahm...wait lol....your'e saying that mobile's work broke the copyright rule? wait ...let me ask you a question..are you perfect? and clean enough to criticize others....why? are you using your own coded work? and......if Im not mistaken RICHIE24 was known for giving a host....but after when he saw good a work he willenter the panel and get their works......what will be your reaction If I created a thread pointed to you? it is funny...

Comment

Free hosting can do this.

Comment

I dont lyk this script.

Comment

Where to put db info? In while file? M lost myself in finding it..
                    This is my new community for wap coding. Come and join and experience real wap coding
                    http://leonine.6te.net

Comment

folder core/main.inc
                      _______
                      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                      _______
                      Info & Tips
                      php.net
                      w3schools.com

Comment

thanx richie and frankies copyright is fake the original script is oris wapdesire_v2 and all the udates on it frank found on here or other forums then said he coded it and slapped a fake copyright on it. Im using a wapdesire edit demo here and frank said if i dont put his copyright on it he would shut the server space down i had with him so i left him dont want his fake copyrights on sumat he didnt code he needs to respect other ppls work and get a real copyright with the the original coders names on ORI (wapdesie_v2) IRISBLAZE and AMYLEE (lava) hes a complete ass and needs to be put in his place thats just my view dont no bout other peoples

Comment

Originally posted by NoObCodeR View Post
                          ahm...wait lol....your'e saying that mobile's work broke the copyright rule? wait ...let me ask you a question..are you perfect? and clean enough to criticize others....why? are you using your own coded work? and......if Im not mistaken RICHIE24 was known for giving a host....but after when he saw good a work he willenter the panel and get their works......what will be your reaction If I created a thread pointed to you? it is funny...
                          correct you on that
                          1 yes im ueing my own work lol
                          2 i got ASKED to make a backup of all riderz accounts on his servers
                          3 Pablo isnt good work u nooooob lol
                          4 create a thead pointed to me ya dumb **** lol
                          5 and wtf are you complaining? its free aint it?

noooobhead!!!

Comment

LOL have you made your own script??

Comment

Show us you own script ??

lol i like to see it richie

so far i only seen loony / subzero aka me made our old script form note pad .. !! ....
                              _______
                              _______
                              Info & Tips
                              php.net
                              w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                              X