Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

link error in demo bro

Comment

Can somebody help me with this? Can i Convert my files into zip files? i mean like, they have the option to download it in zip files.. please help me.. =(

Comment

lol check all files and where ever its written linkmediafiles.com change it to yoursite.com .. its easy
        Girls are like internet domain name, The girls i like are already taken!

Comment

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
          Originally posted by Rekon View Post
          lol check all files and where ever its written linkmediafiles.com change it to yoursite.com .. its easy
          yeahh.. i agree with u..

Comment

Originally posted by poji View Post
            Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

yeahh.. i agree with u..
            Sir can you helo me with this? I want to have a download option to zip.. can you help me with the codes?

Comment

Here's my DEMO I just edit the themes so it can be handy for mobile phones. :D

Comment

oh my... after I publish my demo site here my database always crushed. I think your right TS because it is not secured. hehe. So I decided to delete this on my server. Someone manipulating my database. (There's a lot hole in it.) Sad to say.

Comment

Working...
                X