here is xchanger.mobi clone

unvalidated
    1%secure.

anyways.

Demo

Enjoy !!

Dont forget to click on Thank Button.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by opticalpigion; 20.09.09, 02:25. Reason: dont use this script without making it secure.
    sigpic

Nice script.. Thumbs Up

Comment

ok am guna try dis one

Comment

what is admin username & pass?
        or how to crate admin?.
        Last edited by prathamesh; 21.08.09, 07:37.

Comment

you have to make your self admin from phpmyadmin
          1st register as user.
          then open phpmyadmin
          browse users and then edit it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by opticalpigion View Post
            you have to make your self admin from phpmyadmin
            1st register as user.
            then open phpmyadmin
            browse users and then edit it.
            I figured it out now. Thanks

im just wondering, when i validate it, didnt pass
            now, the question is, if the coder of this script cant even validate his work (i think its easier to do that than making the script secure) how he/she was able to make it 98% secured?
            Last edited by modfiles; 23.08.09, 16:55.

Comment

Originally posted by modfiles View Post

now, the question is, if the coder of this script cant even validate his work (i think its easier to do that than making the script secure) how he/she was able to make it 98% secured?
              i dont know who coded it.
              but when i got this script it was full with bugs
              i know there are many errors but you will not belive me i have fix half of from total. later i add function on this script which block some unwanted file and prevent it from uploading into server.
              but still u can upload those file after naming to filename.php.gif
              alot of people was looking for xchanger clone so i have shared here.
              now its your choice how to use you can edit and try to make it more secure.
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe you should be just thankful that the script was released here, Did you validate your code? If you did then plz post the 100% validated code we all will be very delighted, its easier to make potshots
                tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                Easy earning for Indians
                ---------------------
                Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
                goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

thanks

thanks for share

Comment

Originally posted by morse View Post
                    Maybe you should be just thankful that the script was released here, Did you validate your code? If you did then plz post the 100% validated code we all will be very delighted, its easier to make potshots
                    yeah, im thankful that it was release here. And i think it shows in the list of who click the THANKS BUTTON.

Im gonna post here later maybe at least 70% - 80% valid page (as it shows in my local test server and im having hard time validating its mobile readiness due to table tags and im to lazy to put an "alt" attribute in every "img" tag) ,easier to config and fix some bug. But i wont post a demo you can install it and try to validate. If i wont get lazy, maybe i'll add some features too.
                    Last edited by modfiles; 23.08.09, 20:01.

Comment

here it it
                      just edit the db.php and config.php and your good to go.
                      Last edited by modfiles; 30.08.09, 09:55.

Comment

here it it
                        just edit the db.php and config.php and your good to go.
                        it will be good if u tell us what you have make changes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by opticalpigion View Post
                          it will be good if u tell us what you have make changes.
                          more or less, just make the page valid. lol.
                          did make some file into just 1 (admin area, top files of the week, today, etc.)
                          didnt added a feature yet coz i dont think i will use this script.

Comment

is anyone here have a direct download of that files,tnx in advanced
                            Cheap Unlimited Premium Hosting Only 60usd/yr Free Domain Included Or Make A One Time Payment Of 200usd And The Cpanel Will Be Yours Forever (No Free Domain), Contact Us at admin@hostjr.net

Comment

Can anyone please tell me how to make myself admin..I have changed my username to admin from phpmyadmin. But it does not makes me the admin...

Comment

Working...
                              X