wickedempire script (xhtml/wml)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huwad View Post
    due to others requests', I made a JNP chatroom for wapdesire/wickedempire scripts.. you only need to do is to upload the php files and dump the sql I included for JNP.. 2nd.. I set the JNP room ID to 49 so you must make another room named JNP blahblahblah,, its up to you. . the Important is the room id(RID).. set it to 49.. :D NO FEEDING PROGRAM PLS.. do it at your own!! I made it work, so you can!!
    where I can see the room id? and in your JNP chat.php and core.php I added or replace it on web?

Comment

tol huwad hehe,help nman about sql,,i create my database name and dbuname/pass , and log in to phpmyadmin my prob. In sql of script.i will upload a sql.txt in import,the after that we have a following errors saying about 'color',,saying reymon07'colors' does't exist blahhh,blahhh,can u give me a ryt sql or default sql of your script...thanks i wish u will rezponse after u read this bro!.thankz for script.Thumbsup.

Comment

go to web, and go to gallery, the change the variable $site url to .. as a coder u shold know that. it will work when u put two dos in place of site url

Comment

Originally posted by newbie14 View Post
          where I can see the room id? and in your JNP chat.php and core.php I added or replace it on web?
          - tol, go to your SQL.. en look for ibwf_rooms en set your JNP Chatroom id into 49..
          LESS TALK. LESS MISTAKE.

HTTP://APPSROB.COM - LIST OF MY FACEBOOK APPS!

Comment

Originally posted by reymon07 View Post
            help huwad i cannot upload to my database the sql.txt we have a error the sign 'color' can u upload a new sql with no error,tnx
            its sql is working fine,, would you paste the errors?

Comment

Originally posted by newbie14 View Post
              thanks....how to change the themes,font color and text?
              create your own css, located at htdocs/web/themes

Comment

yay tol huwad,i cannot upload in filemanager the word .htaccess its important to upload this extensi0n, n0w in my sql i edit and delete forum post record in sql,,tol can u help me pls can u set up my site in justfree.com

Comment

Nice One!!!

The jnp script work in mysite.. Thank you very much..

Comment

its rubish anyways
                    Free WebHosting :D

8):closedeyes:^_^

Comment

yay tol huwad,i cannot upload in filemanager the word .htaccess its important to upload this extensi0n, n0w in my sql i edit and delete forum post record in sql,,tol can u help me pls can u set up my site in justfree.com
                      delete htaccess from the directory.. replace with php.ini

Comment

you can't upload .htaccess coz it's like an invalid file or extension..rename it to htaccess.txt or try to zip it then upload the archive..
                        My Blog: http://jhommark.blogspot.com
                        My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jhommark
                        My Official Site: http://www.undergroundweb.tk
                        My Community Site: http://undergroundwap.xtreemhost.com

Comment

can someone help me? My i fallow the step regarding in gallery, if i try to open the gallery n0thing to display just plane white.

Comment

how can i add auto refresh page for inbox ?

Originally posted by huwad View Post
                            here's the wapdesire/wickedempire script and now with JNP CHATROOM, kindly post all updates you've done.. THANKS

SIMPLE DEMO: ZYCLONES
                            how can i add auto re fresh to inboxs?

Comment

Originally posted by Kirsty View Post
                              how can i add auto re fresh to inboxs?
                              place this to inbox.php in the body of ($action=="main")
                              Code:
                              echo "<meta http-equiv=\"refresh\" content=\"20; url=inbox.php?action=main&amp;sid=$sid\">";
                              it will autoreload the page every 20secs.
                              Last edited by huwad; 21.08.09, 01:44.

Comment

Huwad is this the script u using at the moment with updates

Comment

Working...
                                X