• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robzky View Post
    Delete blocked.php...
    why delete?
    why not just open blocked.php
    and coment line where is J2ME
    or opera.. or both lines(if i remember correct there are both lines)
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

much better to delete that blocke.php file..for me its useless.It will just prevent the users to visit your site.But otherwise it will help you to block certain browser or user agents that spam your site lol..!

Comment

,tnx my database n0w is totally activated,but many br0ken links and the uploader encounter an error,

Comment

Originally posted by spAb0k View Post
          ,tnx my database n0w is totally activated,but many br0ken links and the uploader encounter an error,
          post the bugs you encountered, 4 me to help.. THANKS..

Comment

,master huwad and master wyvern,, i make it n0w but in the web or default browser only, when im using opera it says error this is usually happen when you are using java/opera browser
            remove the text include ("blocked.php"); in all php files, or replace blocked.php with blank php file..

>>open your notepad and dont write anything., save it as blocked.php.. then use it as your blocked.php.. for less huslte..
            Last edited by huwad; 01.07.09, 07:26.

Comment

,tnx, cer huwad can i have a request? Do you have any lavalair of other community like the scotspaul all in one? With lavalair and jnp chat?tnx in advance

Comment

,tnx, cer huwad can i have a request? Do you have any lavalair of other community like the scotspaul all in one? With lavalair and jnp chat?tnx in advance
                my wapdesire/wickedempire's lavalair edit has jnp chatroom.. and its working well..

Comment

his the database protected

hey guys is the database protected against sql injection cause i have a problem with hackers
                  http://myfacepals.com
                  MYFACEPALS SOCIAL NETWORKsigpic

Comment

makvan its not the database sql its the php files u have to add anti sql injection code in ur php files
                    Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

Whats the code

Hey riderz, what the code and where to add it in the script
                      http://myfacepals.com
                      MYFACEPALS SOCIAL NETWORKsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by makvanpor2000 View Post
                        Hey riderz, what the code and where to add it in the script
                        just use mysql_real_escape_string($input) Where $input is ANYTHING THAT IS GUNA ENTER DB. E.g
                        Code:
                        $brw = $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'];
                        $brws = mysql_real_escape_string($brw);
                        $res = mysql_query("UPDATE ibwf_users SET browserm='".$brws."'");

Comment

master lordraven! can u teach me how to fix my dload at gallery uploader page? Hehe

Comment

ok goog script

but some problem to smiles /where is this smiles folder and smiles index pag pls add smiles index page

Comment

Originally posted by huwad View Post
                              here's the wapdesire/wickedempire script and now with JNP CHATROOM, kindly post all updates you've done.. THANKS

SIMPLE DEMO: ZYCLONES
                              how to add smile code n how to upload smiles

Comment

thanks

thanks for the script..

Comment

Working...
                                X