Basic Ip Ban For Mobile Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another way is shielding trusted users like in the lava script, so if they have a shield the ip/browser ban is ignored, but its a slow process of shielding each trusted user, maybe if it was set to auto-shield after a set time period of being a member, mmm.[/b]
    i simply set auto shield ON when user get validated ;)
    it is that simple :D
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

no cause it stop any other user from sign up
      if they have same ip

Comment

i simply set auto shield ON when user get validated ;)
        it is that simple :D[/b]
        Surely that defeats the whole point if ALL validated members are shielded. ???

Comment

Surely that defeats the whole point if ALL validated members are shielded. ???[/b]
          its the only way you can use IP ban..
          It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
          ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
          ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
          キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

that wont change a thing still bans new ppl with same ip so it dont solve anything

Comment

its the only way you can use IP ban..[/b]
              makes no sense to me... the idea of the shield is that you shield only trusted members, not everyone.

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                X