Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol least i can admit that script was steves to begin wif i got andrews old crap if any1 wants it but its a joke... lot ppl want my new php code i dnt even reali care bout it anymore cant b bothered doing anything lately

Comment

hmmm share ? is the asker here dude lol
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

And my old site was around alot earlier then yrs chris so go figure that out do u stil liv on the disability pension wth that disease calb cerbal pausy u fkn idiot. And it was me who dobbed u in2 centerlink lmao yr a fkhead chris u make out yr sum big fkn guy when yr on a disabilty pension. Or do u want me 2 get mre ppl on ere who actualy knw u as well. Your 1 fake person idiot

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
        Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Andrew this script is wapdesire lol so you cant say that all Chris does it edit cause that all u did u just updated his script which is what you also did with el3ctrix script Andrew you have done exactly the same as him but at least he recoded the whole script not like just added updates and still tried to call it your script thats pathetic[/b]
          WRONG!!! The Script Isn't Wapdesire, The Script Is Lavalair!

Topic Closed!

Comment

Working...
          X