• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madfones

heres the script for madfones.........

[attachment=1615:madfones_1.rar]
    [attachment=1614:madfones_2.rar]
    Attached Files

looks like its a copy of lavalair moded script wapdesire not sure coz m not using lavalair any more but as i hav look earlier on wapdesire it look like same
    get cheap web hosting ever AdzeHost
    ===================
    get free hosting for life time hostwebswap not allowed
    ===================
    get free cpanel web hosting free cpanel hostingwap are allowed
    ===================

===================

Comment

lol

Comment

other one is little different
        ===================
        ===================
        ===================

===================

Comment

This is how i extracted it lol i have no idea what it looks like lol

Comment

and you never hacked it ya **** lol thats the one with a **** load of bugs in it
            and i bet u got that in a folder called cgp after i removed the index page on the site. lmao

heres the real xhtml version with all the current updates and sql

This is how i extracted it lol i have no idea what it looks like lol[/b]
            Attached Files

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
            Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

lol when u gonna get a decent script andrew or cant u make 1 wifout stealing **** off ppl cos all u hacked was **** haha

Comment

lol when u gonna get a decent script andrew or cant u make 1 wifout stealing **** off ppl cos all u hacked was **** haha[/b]

i never used you crap script chris lmao i only hacked it to post ere ta show ppl you only edit others work

Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

dnt forget you paid me for my old el3ktrix script lmao fool

Comment

lmao andrew its sucks when any one pay for a free script
                    ===================
                    ===================
                    ===================

===================

Comment

Wel features i did was the monster game and convertd a few otha games. Made a name generator script .pick color option .nt pick css styles. New log reports 4 admins and tools plus guest access 2 forums. Crapdesire didnt ave that. And those features iv added was done by myself plus the zodiac script.

Comment

Andrew this script is wapdesire lol so you cant say that all Chris does it edit cause that all u did u just updated his script which is what you also did with el3ctrix script Andrew you have done exactly the same as him but at least he recoded the whole script not like just added updates and still tried to call it your script thats pathetic

Comment

Chris did lmao ricky my x kristy spent da muny on a carton of jimbeam pmpl

Comment

i never used that **** i got off u the old wapdesire was made from steves wml script then u hacked my version nd used it urself least i knew enough 2 make a whole script from scratch after that ur **** was a waste of time and u stil code like a newbie if thats what u call coding pmpl

Comment

will the list goes like this

blaze/me/steves/chris/andrew lol
                              Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                              Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                              _______
                              SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                              Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                              FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                              _______
                              Info & Tips
                              php.net
                              w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                              X