Nochat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i couldn't resist it.. it was the half flatfile half sql one that hush done lol ;-)

Comment

Mmm i got solidsnake as a bud on prodigits um will leave him ur url in inbox i lost touch with taz a while ago aswell only remember part of his email johndaly@ ......... Lol dnt know hotmail, gmail, ish

Comment

I haven't seen solid snake for a loooooong time, been building websites for a long time, i only just started playing with wap again. @amy pete was on my site the other day, just made a post and left again lol

An lol, to be honest i spammed the **** out of redstalk many times, only because they were using a silly version that had the anti-flood code removed so you could just keep clicking send and it would trash the room.[/b]
        lol they(redstalk) got hacked again lastweek and same hascker was on my site telling me not 2 worry my site is safe from him he got no beef wif me lol i dnt even know the man,,,, anyway enjoy ur day ppl and chris thx 4 the new release of ur script

Comment

Oh my god,,,, thought i told my gf to stip hacking....

Click here!!!

Comment

Lol spider haha nope wasn't her ,,,,,,,, was a guy ....... That part i know a fact lol he was on carlsworld aswell left me a pm told me im still safe ............. Whatever that means

Comment

Working...
            X