• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nochat

Nochat

Version: 1.0.0
    Category: Chats / GuestBooks

Description:
    This is nochat script by dj.dance, i upload it coz its most updated version i have seen on wap but have some bugs i cant seem 2 fix.
    Main concern is that the private mail doesnt work shows up empty(blank) aswell as owner tools doesn't work, then there is no place where u can view profile of users although u have place 2 update ur profile. Would like some1 to fix and upload here again plz its just the script i need 4 my site. Thx
    i leave url 2 see my problem
    Attached Files

No1 intrested wow its nice lookin script some1 help plz

Comment

You got a demo of this up?.. never seen the script online.

Comment

its a rip off of my old wappychat made by djdance.. it won't work on older php versions etc now. here is what the original looks like http://wapchat.us/ which will be posted in some weeks (working on php5.2.5).

Comment

v true.. he probably would be good at it if he spent more time making his own stuff than stealing others lol.

Comment

lol chattabox um im not here to alander any1 just wantd a nice lookin script 4 my wee little site bro
            i currntly use a script from kiss its nice butt users cant update frofile after registration.... would be nice to be able to though............... ummm didnt u have a chat on the old hushtalk server? i uaed 2 chat there at a chatabox owner was chris ... i was nosferatu

Comment

i have blended togheter the nochat and the wappychat taking all the best from one and from the other..all in xhtml !
              you can see it on my chat http://people2000.4000.it works on wap and web.
              that's my little treasure..
              sigpicthe italian/international COMMUNITY of friendship
              http://people2000.netne.net
              WAP/WEB
              peoplemailbox@katamail.com

Comment

Mind sharing the script honkeytonk

Comment

lol chattabox um im not here to alander any1 just wantd a nice lookin script 4 my wee little site bro
                  i currntly use a script from kiss its nice butt users cant update frofile after registration.... would be nice to be able to though............... ummm didnt u have a chat on the old hushtalk server? i uaed 2 chat there at a chatabox owner was chris ... i was nosferatu[/b]
                  yes i am chris/wappy/etc

thats cool i just hate the little **** who copy and pasted this together, its almost all my work, the wappychat was stolen from me and shared (by the same guy).. Im still working with it now our official copy will be out in a day or too, you can see a demo here http://wapchat.us/

As for the updating of profiles etc, yes we will be doing that soon, would of done it about two years ago if not for so many annoying ppl trying to hack me and get my work before finish, i just gave up in the end which is why the script has not advanced in the last two years.

Comment

Yo chris ur site looks good man the time i was there i saw kez's name .... Made me wonder how many ppl i have misd over past 2yrs lol is solidsnake still chatting with u guys

Comment

shame you dont remeber me lol i used to be head admin on hushtalk

Comment

Yeah whitewarrior i got a demo url up not using it lol its http://carlsworld.6te.net/a/index.php . The xtra owner tools not workin either

Comment

Oi Amy lol im truly sorry,,, so many nicks changed hehe after i left chatabox i joined chatabunz where i was head admin on the hush server mostly south africans,,, when hush closed down we scurried around and a bud got a host and opened redstalk,,, chatted there but ppl get nasty after a while and jealous so it came under hacking attacks haha and bow little old me is giving my own chat a try ,,, im realy no coder but im learning bit by bit

Comment

I haven't seen solid snake for a loooooong time, been building websites for a long time, i only just started playing with wap again. @amy pete was on my site the other day, just made a post and left again lol

An lol, to be honest i spammed the **** out of redstalk many times, only because they were using a silly version that had the anti-flood code removed so you could just keep clicking send and it would trash the room.

Comment

lol i love flooding that old script gotta love that f5 button lol and i have pete on my msn should be bringing hushtalk back sometime i think

Comment

Working...
                              X