Mobile web ad serving script for sell!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey don't judge everyone in a same scale. Bad minds are everywhere, same as good minds are also everywhere. Pflash hacked that because he was cheated. What you will do, when you seriously cheated by someone?

Comment

I will let God judge him not because, you got a hit, and you attack the site, too bad btw How did you find out he was cheated? Any proof? Guy! Dont judge anyone in same scale but still team work, Bad hacking idea.

Added after 32 minutes:

Why don't he hack admob, when they ban you guys?
      Last edited by puge; 01.05.11, 06:46.

Comment

i never used admob and better u do ur own work instead of messing with us and dont force me to abuse here.

Comment

Yah i have proof. Several times the hacker hacked pflash and his friends sites/forum and got caught. I was an admin there for a few days. That hacker also was an admin there. So do you need more proof?

And as far as i khow, pflash's hacking wasn't a team work.
          Like you, I also hate hacking, which is harmful to someone.
          But i m supporting pflash because i khow how he and his team suffer form that bloody hacker. Pflash just took the revenge.

Comment

Pflash, do i hold you not to abuse or what? i dont care mate! Its up to you boy friend. Respect to you reazullqbal, you are a cool guy!.

Comment

then why r u interrupting in our buisness lol

Comment

This is public forum, not your private php forum.

Comment

Hey lets all clam down.

Comment

then u stop making nonsense and offtopic post in this thread

Comment

See who is making trash offtopic post, Crap!

Comment

@pflash don't make spam theme like Mobile web ad serving script for sell!!

And i have wap based adertise script(not ad4earn) and u r a lol

Comment

sushant u fool i already told u that when u dont know anything then dont bark. i didn't created this thread lol and if u have wap based advertising script then what shall i do?
                          by the way it is not created by u lol cause u were demanding for adswap script from me lol u r kid u need to grow up dont try to be oversmart now.

Comment

lol again u r kidding sorry for asking u for script and u r biggest fool in the world becoz my name is shushant not sushant

Comment

Whats going on? Don't you all read my 1st post? If not then read that now plz.
                              @shushant Stop barking in my topic. Create a new topic about your script and bark there.

Comment

some people like shushant dont know php and they try to become oversmart bloody 3rd class person in society. shushant better u **** urself in wapka.mobi it is specially for u,go and **** there

Comment

Working...
                                X