Mobile web ad serving script for sell!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you wanna say that i have to make my own function like cURL? Or i have to use file_get_contents() or fopen(). I use curl because many hosting support it and its faster. The variables i used, those all r required.
    Last edited by ReazulIqbal; 27.04.11, 11:58.

Comment

Peace! Ok agree mate.

Comment

@pflash

@pflash don't lie every1 know its ad4earn script. this by hacked owner of hostfire.In and check mine adCOIN.tk | Home

Comment

@shushant, hostfire is hacked now lol

Comment

Guys how can i make you understand that this script is coded by me? I have started coding this script about 15 days ago before ad4earn leaked. And pflash knows because i sold a copy to him. Sameer told me to make this script.

Comment

If u want to know about Sameer go to wapka and ask wap1 and fungalaxy and i am his new frnd.

Comment

www.samwap.net is his site in wapka

Comment

sushat when u dont know anything then why r u barking here. every one know that ad4earn script was hacked by me and i published it here.better u ask sorabh the admin of hostfire he is my close frnd

Comment

Sourbh is cheated some1 and hacker who hacked it is pankit

Comment

he was shubham not pankit lol

@sushant sameer is my partner lol

Comment

pflash hacked ad4earn script

Comment

@shushant bro
                          Pflash hacked ad4earn.com not sourabh :P

Comment

@sushant im the admin of hostfire.in and ad4earn script was hacked by pflash we are close friends and about www.hosttfire.in hehehheheh try to open hostfire.in after tah u will see axtgem site okaayy lolipop and by d way in reality hostifre is not hacked heheh it was purchase by my frnd bloody idiot shubham and he was know d password of my that email id and domainlogin pass.... now he was changed thats password and changed d nameservers ok lolipop heheheh this is th reality but orsites runiing goo check Funzclub.com -

Added after 10 minutes:

and if u think pankit (goldentemple) hacked hostfire then contact to pankit and asked about hostfire hehehehepankit is also my friend
                            Last edited by rockstarwap; 29.04.11, 08:58.

Comment

Its me

Rockstarwap its me sisworld

Comment

Scammer, Team work. This is a lesson 4u guys who host under small cheap untrusted company, like hostfire.in. India's are Scammer

Comment

Working...
                                X