Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by opticalpigion View Post
    He is right.

Ex. admob have house ad. where we can show our ad while admob have no response to ad request.

In this case buzzcity run their own website ads, i'm not sure if they pay for their ad or not because im not using it.

I recommend only Adsense, Admob & Inmobi.
    Nope they do not pay anything for that traffic, its like as if they own our sites. They are just bloody corporate leeches who are busy stuffing money in Dr Lai Kok Fung's ASS! I wish they were in US where they could be booked for fraud and monopoly.

Originally posted by ajit55u View Post
    i dont think too that they will pay us
    for their own ads
    we will lost user for sure
    all our user will go to buzzcity own website
    The height of cheating is that they sell traffic from their mygamma based portals to advertisers, this traffic is actually our traffic which they had leeched from us.
    tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
    Easy earning for Indians
    ---------------------
    Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
    goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

the same you can say about mobpartner if you use low cost cpa campains like mobiluck where you get just 0.03 cents per signup, their mobile page is full of ads and about only 1 or 2 users from 100 signup at mobiluck, what happens to other 98% ? they click ads so that mobiluck earns several times much more as you get, but there is still an option to unsubscribe from low cost cpa campains.
      Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Oh , mobpartner realy sux .
        I tried a few days ago Vopium campaign attracted by $1.89/free registration .
        is available just in UK / USA / Norway / Sweden / AUS / Canada ! I say , ok I have alot of UK,USA and CA traffic , lets give a try ..
        from 1300+ clicks I got 0 (zero) revenue ! No registration :-|

About buzzcity , I used few month and get good revenue , but now does not provide the same result .
        I agree with Morse , they grab alot of traffic from sites .
        some from this traffic is send to your myGamma Exchange , and will increase your rank in toplist :-|
        Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
          the same you can say about mobpartner if you use low cost cpa campains like mobiluck where you get just 0.03 cents per signup, their mobile page is full of ads and about only 1 or 2 users from 100 signup at mobiluck, what happens to other 98% ? they click ads so that mobiluck earns several times much more as you get, but there is still an option to unsubscribe from low cost cpa campains.
          I am not a pioneer of mobpartner either, their executives (both the grumpy and the non grumpy ones) have been blasted by me. However the traffic that they chewed up was not much ( atleast for me and yes i dumped them ages back), this BuzzCity caused a big loss for me and hence my blood is boiling. It will take time for me to cool down but am not talking anything rubbish here.
          As morency straightly said - BuzzCity is grabbing traffic without paying us.
          CPA campaigns are a straight deal, they require a high quality traffic with users of considerably deeper pockets and since the mobile payment systems are not evolved we cant expect much from them, but buzzcity was for blind traffic, a traffic type which the publisher nor the advertiser promises to be revenue churning. Hence Buzzcity looses the right to divert traffic to its social portals without paying a dime to the publisher.
          No personal offence but folks who use Mobile CPA campaigns are pretty much idiots - they have no idea about what their mobile traffic is worth. Mobiluck and MobPartner are exploiting this idiotism and naiveness. Mobiluck is enjoying brand awareness of phenomenal range and MobPartner is happy to advertise them and pay traffic senders some few peanuts.
          tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
          Easy earning for Indians
          ---------------------
          Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
          goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

someone knows a mobile payment system which works worldwide and is not as expensive like bango?

Comment

IMHO the best way is via SMS but you will get only 30% from what users pay :-? for what you need ?!
              Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

I used to run buzzcity ads on my site and the m0re my vicit0rs click and redirect to mygamma the m0re i earn n0thing. If your site was set to banner ad its their chance to get m0re traffic fr0m your site f0r free! Mfg! Our site is n0t f0r free for ads why are they making m0ney fr0m our site? Its like setting their ads for free that they owned our site.. Easy m0ney huh? Lol..

Comment

lmao when everybody will stop using buzzcity
                  they will know lol
                  They Make Rules & I Break Them

Comment

Originally posted by morency View Post
                    IMHO the best way is via SMS but you will get only 30% from what users pay :-? for what you need ?!
                    sms isn good, i need a operator billing/credit card payment solution.

Comment

@gum u are right, i tought i was the only persone having that in mine, about mobiluck campaign, the worst is that it will be difficult 4 users to see "ENTER" in the page to register, because the page is scartered with ads unlike other campaigns like eskimi and mywibes, well, its only mobiluck that does dat, other campaigns still, good, at least its better than getting ban(admob) 4 no reasone or warning.

Comment

My admob earning is about 4-5$ bt my buzzcity earning is like $0.00095 per day

Comment

670 clicks - 0.69 erning - buzzcity is cheating but i still using .

Comment

i get minimum 1 cent per click, my average cpc is 1,5

Comment

pmpl thats ****ing slavery yo

Comment

Working...
                              X