The Fraud that BuzzCity is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fraud that BuzzCity is

If One does not pay close attention to what is being paid for their traffic, one would never know the kind of fraud BuzzCity actually is.
    The following is my story.
    I had created an account with Buzzcity, long time back, somewhere during Feb 2010. I was not getting good traffic then, I used to earn in tiny bits of 0.5 or 2 USD per month with Buzzcity. One fine day Buzzcity wrapped up all old accounts and showed nil for the earnings before September 2010 which is very funny as even while I earned some money from Buzzcity they had no right to show myaccount as NIL. Fast Forward Today, I checked my Admob House ads which were set to send traffic to buzzcity adserve page, I had sent about 2600 people to the adserve page alone in the last 3 months, when I checked their directory system, I had sent 2100 clicks to their directory per month while they has sent paltry 200 people back to me.
    Since Buzzcity runs its own social portal, recipe portal and other such services, they chew into our precious traffic earning. This forum is full of people who say Admob is bad and blah blah, atleast Admob pays for what it sends wile this Buzzcity monster is a big time fraud. Why should my traffic go to their directory page if they are not sending the traffic back to me ? As an estimate they seem to have cheated me of 50000 clicks till date in the last 1 year. The irony is that my Buzzcity account earnings is less than even 20 USD. Advertising with Buzzcity is like feeding a white elephant.
    Wapmasters look within your account and calculate all the hits that you have sent to Buzzcity, your story wont be any different.
    tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
    Easy earning for Indians
    ---------------------
    Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
    goo.gl/6vub3

inspiring me...

Comment

Will have to think. I installed buzzcity ads in one of my site just two days back

Comment

Originally posted by morse View Post
        If One does not pay close attention to what is being paid for their traffic, one would never know the kind of fraud BuzzCity actually is.
        The following is my story.
        I had created an account with Buzzcity, long time back, somewhere during Feb 2010. I was not getting good traffic then, I used to earn in tiny bits of 0.5 or 2 USD per month with Buzzcity. One fine day Buzzcity wrapped up all old accounts and showed nil for the earnings before September 2010 which is very funny as even while I earned some money from Buzzcity they had no right to show myaccount as NIL. Fast Forward Today, I checked my Admob House ads which were set to send traffic to buzzcity adserve page, I had sent about 2600 people to the adserve page alone in the last 3 months, when I checked their directory system, I had sent 2100 clicks to their directory per month while they has sent paltry 200 people back to me.
        Since Buzzcity runs its own social portal, recipe portal and other such services, they chew into our precious traffic earning. This forum is full of people who say Admob is bad and blah blah, atleast Admob pays for what it sends wile this Buzzcity monster is a big time fraud. Why should my traffic go to their directory page if they are not sending the traffic back to me ? As an estimate they seem to have cheated me of 50000 clicks till date in the last 1 year. The irony is that my Buzzcity account earnings is less than even 20 USD. Advertising with Buzzcity is like feeding a white elephant.
        Wapmasters look within your account and calculate all the hits that you have sent to Buzzcity, your story wont be any different.
        Hmm,
        interesting infos,
        i have used buzzcity for several years and had a good expirience with them, have you chatted with their support team?
        Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
          Hmm,
          interesting infos,
          i have used buzzcity for several years and had a good expirience with them, have you chatted with their support team?
          Yes I have sent them three mails in the past 1 week, they have not replied to any. Also them chewing up traffic according to their wish is very evident from the part that 75 percent of the time their ad codes are sending free traffic to their myGamma directory and social network, these cheats then sell that same traffic from their sister-concern portals. Its a big fraud. Next time you Interact with them, plz do ask them to check this topic and this article thats should awake them from their slumber.
          tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
          Easy earning for Indians
          ---------------------
          Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
          goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

All ad c0mpanies have negative feedbacks from publishers, the 1 you posted is for buzzcity, other posts from adm0b with very low fillrate, adiquity with high fillrate but have s0me issues of fraud clicks where 50 clicks is just equivalent to $0.12 revenue instead of $0.50 revenue, mobpartner that doesnt have cpc and cpm, adm0da, adultm0da etc... N0 ad c0mpany is perfect.. All have their own strategy for living.

Comment

admob is good quite alright, but dey ban publishers with out reason!!
              they refuse to pay publishers with out reasone!!
              i have said dis before, admob is behaving like a kid, they feels they are d best n because they have money, so dey treat people any how,
              Mobpartner is d best so far, just dat their earnings is too small, and earning with mobartner depends on type of traffic n they transaction u get.

Comment

it's all about we know how to cheat and they know how to cheat too....wahihihi

Comment

Originally posted by brys182 View Post
                  it's all about we know how to cheat and they know how to cheat too....wahihihi
                  I was not cheating them, but now i will. Whoever wishes to advertise via buzzcity, consider yourself doomed!
                  tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                  Easy earning for Indians
                  ---------------------
                  goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

I was not cheating them, but now i will. Whoever wishes to advertise via buzzcity, consider yourself doomed!
                    looks like they made you realy mad,
                    are those low earnings for so many many sent users for clicks on buzzcity ads?
                    or you have sent the traffic to somewhere else?
                    because i get about 0.01 USD per click with buzzcity.

Comment

looks like they made you realy mad,
                      are those low earnings for so many many sent users for clicks on buzzcity ads?
                      or you have sent the traffic to somewhere else?
                      because i get about 0.01 USD per click with buzzcity.
                      Are you sure that they are accounting for all clicks ?? What about the traffic that gets sent to their myGamma directory
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	buzz-fraud.gif
Views:	1
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	109834
                      Thats the advert link that they throw in without any permission - clear case of monopoly and bully-ism
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	buzz-fraud2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	109835
                      See the image in larger resolution, they are making use of the landing page to get easy traffic for their social portal, This is stealing traffic. They are not paying a dime to me for taking traffic to their social site. My traffic does not belong to their moms boyfriend for them to steal it away. Hence I have tagged them as fraud.
                      tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                      Easy earning for Indians
                      ---------------------
                      goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Are you sure that they are accounting for all clicks ?? What about the traffic that gets sent to their myGamma directory
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3401[/ATTACH]
                        Thats the advert link that they throw in without any permission - clear case of monopoly and bully-ism
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3402[/ATTACH]
                        See the image in larger resolution, they are making use of the landing page to get easy traffic for their social portal, This is stealing traffic. They are not paying a dime to me for taking traffic to their social site. My traffic does not belong to their moms boyfriend for them to steal it away. Hence I have tagged them as fraud.
                        i'm not counting the click traffic which i send to them on my side, but in their publisher statistic which show how many clicks ive sent to them the cpc is over 0.01.

Comment

i'm not counting the click traffic which i send to them on my side, but in their publisher statistic which show how many clicks ive sent to them the cpc is over 0.01.
                          Then mate, its high time you checked how many free clicks you sent them that they did not account for. Overall CPC would be less than 0.0001 for sure .
                          tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                          Easy earning for Indians
                          ---------------------
                          goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

He is right.

Ex. admob have house ad. where we can show our ad while admob have no response to ad request.

In this case buzzcity run their own website ads, i'm not sure if they pay for their ad or not because im not using it.

I recommend only Adsense, Admob & Inmobi.
                            Last edited by opticalpigion; 17.03.11, 08:35.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by opticalpigion View Post
                              He is right.

Ex. admob have house ad. where we can show our ad while admob have no response to ad request.

In this case buzzcity run their own website ads, i'm not sure if they pay for their ad or not because im not using it.

I recommend only Adsense, Admob & Inmobi.
                              i dont think too that they will pay us
                              for their own ads
                              we will lost user for sure
                              all our user will go to buzzcity own website
                              They Make Rules & I Break Them

Comment

Working...
                              X