mobgold.com is scam be carefull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that what you got from contacting MobGold support ?

Comment

2000 usd???? He is j0king i kn0w ,, he maybe talking ab0ut 20 usd l0lz ,, -rofl-
      Girls are like internet domain name, The girls i like are already taken!

Comment

Originally posted by drahmad View Post

Hello my name is Jay, I will be happy to assist you with your question.

Regarding the post in
        http://coding-talk.com/f60/mobgold-c...carefull-7234/ it is a
        misunderstanding. We always consolidate report and figures from some of
        our partners, and it takes up to 30 days to really stabilize the report.
        That is why there is a brief period before we start paying out. Please
        refer to Terms of Use | MobGold

As for another question regarding no payment, we have been paying our
        webmasters and publishers from time to time. I hope that we have answer
        your inquiry.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing MobGold.

Sincerely,
        Jay
        MobGold Support Team

Hi Waleed,

Thank you for dropping a message to us to clarify with us.

We have investigated this particular complaint and contact our finance. They are in the process of issuing the payment to all publishers which need some time as we have few hundreds of publishers.

We have also come across that there are a number of fraud clicks and therefore, we have to do the refund to our customer by canceling the transactions. However, we have already put our best effort in enhancing MobGold such that it could avoid same issue from happening again.

Please bear with us and we promise that we will try our best in providing the services to publishers and advertisers.

Thanks

Cheers,
        Dennis
        Business Developement & Publisher Team
        Mobile: +852 8170 2990
        Email: dennis@mobgold.com

It seems they are having trouble with their advertisers too though.

Comment

i think in another thread drahmad has already verify that mobgold is not a scam... hehehe...
          i personally think that they've just been through a rough patch... anyone can clarify this?

Comment

Hello! MobGold is scam! I worked with MobGold. There is more 2000 USD in my account. And MobGold policies as old Admob. Work normally but time of payment they blocked my account and other my 2 friends accounts! Don`t belive MobGold and don`t work with MobGold.

Hello! Yes same as situation. MobGold is scam! I worked with MobGold. There is more 2000 USD in my account. And MobGold policies as old Admob. Work normally but time of payment they blocked my account and other my 2 friends accounts! Don`t belive MobGold and don`t work with MobGold.

Comment

Mobgold is scam , at first they paid us 600 and 1500 USD , adter that they blocked our account with 3100 USD and don't want to explain the situation.
              Don't use them .
              There is a screen-shot of dashboard.

Comment

2000USD isn't impossible. I make more than that a month.

Comment

I'm from the MobGold Support team and I think we need to clarify what's going on here. Lately MobGold find many fraud clicks generated from background scripts. In order to increase their publisher earnings, there were random clicks generated background without user knowledge when they visit their mobile sites. This is against the MobGold terms of use and will result in suspension. MobGold will NEVER suspend account if it's a legit publisher. I hope this explain.

Jason
                  MobGold Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by mgsupport View Post
                    I'm from the MobGold Support team and I think we need to clarify what's going on here. Lately MobGold find many fraud clicks generated from background scripts. In order to increase their publisher earnings, there were random clicks generated background without user knowledge when they visit their mobile sites. This is against the MobGold terms of use and will result in suspension. MobGold will NEVER suspend account if it's a legit publisher. I hope this explain.

Jason
                    MobGold Support Team
                    This all is FUNNY TALE for CHILDRENS!! All SCAM companies as you say but can`t show reason, all time write standart messages and don`t reply mails. MOBGOLD is SCAM !! If you don`t scam then unblock my account and PAY my earnings. I spend for this earnings more 2000 USD for Advertising!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X