mobgold.com is scam be carefull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mobgold.com is scam be carefull

hello guys i want to inform you all that dont trust on mogold they are scam.they have reduced the pending earnings of my friend from 2000 to 1700 usds.Also they are not paying him.
    Last edited by geeta; 12.07.10, 08:28.

2000 usd? Oh my god..
    This is my new community for wap coding. Come and join and experience real wap coding
    http://leonine.6te.net

Comment

2000 usd !!!! it will take long time to make 2000 usd with mobgold. Are you kidding!!

Comment

2000usd wow... Lol i remember when i was trying to earn money on a site by changing browser and click on my ads for one year or more but i earned only 59 usd.. And u are talking about 2000usd u must be joking
        PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE SOMETHING IN LIFE.
        IF YOU LIKE WHAT AM SHARING PLEASE DO SAY THANKS!!!
        THANK YOU LOL

Comment

$2000 is not a big deal but yes with mobgold its diffcult because of their low fill rates.
          Mobgold does indeed looks like scam.Just their ads are proof of it.
          Is it really run from Hongkong?Nigeria looks the most obvious destination seeing their ads.

Comment

Originally posted by heykooldude View Post
            $2000 is not a big deal but yes with mobgold its diffcult because of their low fill rates.
            Mobgold does indeed looks like scam.Just their ads are proof of it.
            Is it really run from Hongkong?Nigeria looks the most obvious destination seeing their ads.
            thats mean u've earn a lot of money lol
            PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE SOMETHING IN LIFE.
            IF YOU LIKE WHAT AM SHARING PLEASE DO SAY THANKS!!!
            THANK YOU LOL

Comment

io had toom reducet earnings :D

luckly i had 26USD now 24 XD

Comment

I have with 50usd less in my account now.... Maybe is payment time ... You ever think ? :-?
                Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

yep, it is not paying. many of my friends told me

http://WapTops.com- Get Real High Traffic
                  http://WapFun.info-Fun 4 Wap

Comment

lol, they have edited your earnings probably because their system is buggy and the script is not working correctly, so they had to pay you more than they have earned themselves.
                    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

so anybody get paym,ent from mobgold?

Comment

if mobgold is a scam then what about these press releases?
                        mobgold raises - Google Search

2000 with admob is possible for getjar or mobango etc only. another one also said he earned 950 dollar in one month with smaato. that also seems quite impossible for an individual.

i earn 20 dollar a day with admob at an average eCPM of 2 dollar and fill rate of 90%. with smaato i ean 5 dollar per month. with admoda i earn 0.5 dollar per month and with quattrowireless i eran around 50 dollar a month.

inmobi....****mobi.....the biggest scam...has already grabbed my 100's of dollarz.
                        Dr. Ahmad
                        sigpic
                        Cheapest Mobile Advertising on the planet earth
                        Growing Madly Now

Comment

Untuk pengetahuan korang semua, aku baru je dapat $274 dari Mobgold. Tulaa, memang mobgold bayar lewat, tapi tu pun sebab diorang buat pertukaran polisi. Cuba korang klik Terms Of Use | MobGold

Comment

Aku pun baru-baru ni ada gak ngadu pasal benda ni kat Mobgold. Lepas tu diorang reply cakap benda ni delay sbb ada penipuan klik n then diorang kena bayar balik kat customer. Tu yang aku rasa mobgold perlu masa lebih sikit la untuk betulkan benda ni..

Comment

Mobgold emails to me

Hello my name is Jay, I will be happy to assist you with your question.

Regarding the post in
                              http://coding-talk.com/f60/mobgold-c...carefull-7234/ it is a
                              misunderstanding. We always consolidate report and figures from some of
                              our partners, and it takes up to 30 days to really stabilize the report.
                              That is why there is a brief period before we start paying out. Please
                              refer to Terms of Use | MobGold

As for another question regarding no payment, we have been paying our
                              webmasters and publishers from time to time. I hope that we have answer
                              your inquiry.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing MobGold.

Sincerely,
                              Jay
                              MobGold Support Team

Hi Waleed,

Thank you for dropping a message to us to clarify with us.

We have investigated this particular complaint and contact our finance. They are in the process of issuing the payment to all publishers which need some time as we have few hundreds of publishers.

We have also come across that there are a number of fraud clicks and therefore, we have to do the refund to our customer by canceling the transactions. However, we have already put our best effort in enhancing MobGold such that it could avoid same issue from happening again.

Please bear with us and we promise that we will try our best in providing the services to publishers and advertisers.

Thanks

Cheers,
                              Dennis
                              Business Developement & Publisher Team
                              Mobile: +852 8170 2990
                              Email: dennis@mobgold.com
                              Last edited by drahmad; 23.07.10, 10:13.
                              Dr. Ahmad
                              sigpic
                              Cheapest Mobile Advertising on the planet earth
                              Growing Madly Now

Comment

Working...
                              X