Has Admob made you an April fool ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i found a another solution for admob. view my first day statistic report of smaato (smaato.com) ads. it's more than my admob maximum earn for day...
    friends, do you know anything about smaato, pls share your experiences with me. thanks
    Attached Files

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
    PHP Tutorials: How to Secure Your PHP Script (PHP SECURITY)
    Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

really true. i am using inmobi from past 2 years and inmobi is great advertiser company. we are also talking with inmobi team via phone with abdul etc. for supporting ads.

good advertiser company is InMobi, Zestadz , Buzzcity.

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
      thats less than 1 cent for a click....
      i dont use admob as much as i have used it before, now im with inmobi, they have the best support compared to other ad companies also a high fill rate.

Comment

ohhh....how about adshandy.com ?? I get 0.40 usd CPC like publisher
        Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

Originally posted by morency View Post
          ohhh....how about adshandy.com ?? I get 0.40 usd CPC like publisher
          thats a high cpc. can you pls inform us by posting here if they pay and that cpc is stable/constant.

Comment

the CPC was constant in last 2weeks .... and what question is this ?? sure they pay .... I use all earnings to advert my sites
            Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

Working...
            X